+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Immigration Consultants

Seema Alagh

Jul 31, 2019
Hey Guys,

I'm planning to initiate my Canada PR process and have approached many Consultants here in Mumbai.

Has anyone heard of Abhinav Outsourcing in Mumbai. Are they good?

Would appreciate a feedback.

Rgds
Seema Alagh

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys,

I'm planning to initiate my Canada PR process and have approached many Consultants here in Mumbai.

Has anyone heard of Abhinav Outsourcing in Mumbai. Are they good?

Would appreciate a feedback.

Rgds
Seema Alagh
Ok first of all, old days when you can just apply in a long long queue are gone. So maybe check what is required these days and if you stand a chance.
Secondly consultans are a good option in following situation:
1. your case is very complicated
2. you have plenty money to spend but little to no time

Because at the end of the day you will still have to get all needed documents (like education diplomas, sit the language test, police certificate, medicals, write a resume if needed, write motivation letter if needed, other documents as applicable)

Seema Alagh

Jul 31, 2019
Thanks for your honest opinion.

Quite frankly, I'm very skeptical about the whole thing and hence I need specifics from a Consultant. But I need a good one as I have experienced already a not so cooperative when I applied for Australia PR.

Is there a way to find out which code under the PNP would have more weightage under the HR field.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
I do not recommend Abhinav Outsourcing. I had contacted their Delhi office, few months ago and gave me all the wrong informatiion. They did not have any idea about professional degree equivalency or whether one could claim points for incorporated self employment.

If you have enough time and your case is not too complicated, then you should consider applying on your own rather than spend 1L on a consultant.