+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada HSMP or Jobs

aryasridhar

Jul 1, 2010
Hello All,

I am from India, and have been trying really hard applying for IT jobs in Canada. I have over 6 Years of Experience in IT with some Leading IT companies......I would like to know the process of applying for jobs in Canada as i have seen that just sending applications through job portals (been doing it for a long time) doesn't help.....Alternatively would like to know about hsmp rules as well and how to go about it.....

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Arya

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada do not have hsmp scheme, Canada have immigation, workpermit, student visa
check this and find which one is appropriate for you:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aryasridhar said:
Hello All,

I am from India, and have been trying really hard applying for IT jobs in Canada. I have over 6 Years of Experience in IT with some Leading IT companies......I would like to know the process of applying for jobs in Canada as i have seen that just sending applications through job portals (been doing it for a long time) doesn't help.....Alternatively would like to know about hsmp rules as well and how to go about it.....

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Arya
Hi Arya,

New rules for Canada Immigration is in place since the 26th June 2010. Please also check if your Job description falls under the new NOC list of 29 profession. From now on there will be a CAP for each of the profession.

You will get all the information on the CIC website.

Mitali

egyptian

Jun 15, 2010
hi my friend ;

i am also an IT ( system admin. ) with 7 years experience .... but i am planning to come to canada next month but i am worried about finding a job on that field ..... i am ( MCSE - Citrix - CCNA - Juniper Firewall - ISA - Exchange ) ..... can you tell me what is the chance to find a good job specially in OTTAWA....?

thank you very much

Yahoo India

Feb 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
15-03-2010
AOR Received.
27-04-2010
IELTS Request
03-2010
File Transfer...
15-03-2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
As soon as I get Visa
Egyptian

Dont keep yourself confined to Ottawa only, try for Toronto and Calgary also. Keep yourself open to be posted anywhere in Canada as getting a job of your choice is very difficult.

Best of luck.