+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada express entry

kajalsid1704

Jun 8, 2024
I recently completed my master's degree in the USA and am currently on an F1 OPT visa. I am interested in obtaining permanent residency in Canada. What are my options, and what is the process for applying through the Canada Express Entry system?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I recently completed my master's degree in the USA and am currently on an F1 OPT visa. I am interested in obtaining permanent residency in Canada. What are my options, and what is the process for applying through the Canada Express Entry system?
Read the sticky thread or use ChatGPT. Look at the sticky posts here: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/forums/express-entry-expression-of-interest.54/

Don't be this lazy, those folks(who created those threads) have spent hours creating this content for people like you to find your answer without asking.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Detailed information about Express Entry is here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/works.html

There are also the PNP (provincial) programs.

If you are really interested in immigrating, you will need to dedicate time to researching the programs in detail to understand how to qualify and what it takes to be selected. If you want someone to do this on your behalf, then you'll want to hire a Canadian immigration lawyer to assist you (recommend staying away from consultants).

Dame Menkound

Jun 10, 2024
Bonjour, moi je suis camerounaise et je vis au Cameroun, je suis enseignante je veux immigrer pour le Canada s'il vous plaît dis-moi avec la procédure.