+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada.ca website GCKey not working...

theguv

Dec 8, 2016
London UK
Category........
NOC Code......
Anyone else having issues with the website?

I go there, click the link to sign in with my GCKey, input my details, click go and it sends me straight back to the homepage with the mountains and language selection option.

On the odd occassion that it's actually signed me into something it's only let me as far as a page where I can change my password or revoke my key. There's a continue buttong but that essentially logs me out and takes me back to the home page...

Beyond frustrating...

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
Anyone else having issues with the website?

I go there, click the link to sign in with my GCKey, input my details, click go and it sends me straight back to the homepage with the mountains and language selection option.

On the odd occassion that it's actually signed me into something it's only let me as far as a page where I can change my password or revoke my key. There's a continue buttong but that essentially logs me out and takes me back to the home page...

Beyond frustrating...
It happened all the time, don't worry. Wait for an hour or so and you can log back in without an issue.

theguv

Dec 8, 2016
London UK
Category........
NOC Code......
So frustrating that a government website is to piss poor.

Literally every move on it is met with "Error 403 You are not signed in" which I have to reload a dozen times before I can move on.

Shockingly poor quality website.