+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canada Address In Canada

wasif123

Mar 21, 2010
Can any one tell me the name and address of the concerned authority in Canada to which I can send my letter from Pakistan regarding my case.or I can correspond to them.

Ice Cube

Dec 20, 2009
wasif123 said:
Can any one tell me the name and address of the concerned authority in Canada to which I can send my letter from Pakistan regarding my case.or I can correspond to them.
Hi,

Are you refering to a case which you have discussed in this forum before? or want to know the address where you need to send your application in Canada? Please be specific.

Thanks
ice cube

wasif123

Mar 21, 2010
When I try to check the online status of my application the server or the website do not respond I have already written two letters to the Canadian high commission in Islamabad but they did not respond me sothat,I want to send the letter/email directly to the concerned authorities in canada.To resolve the matter,that is why I just only want to know the address both e-mail or postal.

Please kindly help me to resolve my problem.

Ice Cube

Dec 20, 2009
wasif123 said:
When I try to check the online status of my application the server or the website do not respond I have already written two letters to the Canadian high commission in Islamabad but they did not respond me sothat,I want to send the letter/email directly to the concerned authorities in canada.To resolve the matter,that is why I just only want to know the address both e-mail or postal.

Please kindly help me to resolve my problem.
Hi,
If you have received an AOR with an immigration file number, you should be able to check your application status online. It would be not easy for you to contact CIO, NS with regards to this matter. So I would suggest that you may contact your local visa office. Please visit local visa office website for contact deatails. By phoning them is the quickest way to get a response to your matter. Do not wait and please do this rightaway. Are you entering accurate information into client application status form online?
ice cube

auqb

Star Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2010
wasif123 said:
yep its impossible to contact CIC so its better to email or call you local visa office

Telephone/ Facsimile Numbers: Mission Tel.: (92-51) 208-6000
Immigration Fax: (92-51) 208-6914

Office Hours: Monday: 08:00 – 17:00
Tuesday: 08:00 – 17:00
Wednesday: 08:00 – 17:00
Thursday: 08:00 – 17:00
Friday: 08:00 – 12:30

islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

wasif123

Mar 21, 2010
Could you please tell me the extension number of the concerned person.I called to local visa office but the remote call assistance asking me the extension number of the concerned person.Please tell me how to get the extension of the concerned person.

auqb

Star Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2010
wasif123 said:
Could you please tell me the extension number of the concerned person.I called to local visa office but the remote call assistance asking me the extension number of the concerned person.Please tell me how to get the extension of the concerned person.
sorry dear but i dont have any...did u try the operator??