+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can you have a look Guys...

RzQs

Jul 20, 2009
Hey Guys !!! Finally today I delivered my documents to at VF Service at Kathmandu, Nepal. My class starts at Fanshawe College from september 8 and when I asked the person over there he said it only takes 2 to 4 weeks to arrive the decision.

When I arrived there there were two of the guys and they were there to collect their passport and when they opened it both of them were rejected. I dont know if they were students or what but reason was sth like CHC doesnt believe that they would return to Nepal. I asked one of them that how many days did it take then he said 2-3 weeks.

After a while a lady came to collect the passport and she was confused whether she got it or not and later when she showed it to the VFS person and got to know that she got it..she went with some delight.

That was what I saw at VFS office today and there were some others too but they did not open their sealed packets right at there. And ya one more thing one student was denied for the the reason that his IELTS marks was not enough whereas he got 6.0

Hey Guys.....
Can u tell me about my documents, below are some documents checklist in which u'd give some comments to:

1. Bank Loan of approx. CDN$ 31000
2. Disbursement of CDN$ 6000 ( I paid my 6000 out of 12,172 tuition fee)
3. iBT TOEFL score = 78 ( Will this effect??? )
4. SAT I score = 1550 (1120 in composite)
5. School marksheet = 79.88%
6. High School Marksheet = 61.7%
* Actually I applied for BBA-IT but the college sent me the BBA-Accounting offer letter but in high school got low marks in accounting, will this effect ???
7. Income source (Around 44000 CDN$)

That's it. Thank you.

PakStd

May 1, 2009
Hello,

The CHC might ask you that why have you applied for BBA-Accounting.. you should have a valid reason like, you have good professional exp in this field or show your interest in someway....

Beside that... a major point could be the bank loan... Officer might ask you how are you going to pay the loan back... I mean " You will return back to Nepal ", how can you repay the dollar loan with rupee income...

Be prepare for a interview ....

Good luck..

RzQs

Jul 20, 2009
Well pakstd...
*How do i prove that abt the subject thing (accounting) coz i m applying in undergraduate and have no idea abt it can u help me wid it.
*And about the bank load I'd cope wid it because I have shown them the income of CAD44000/year and beside it the property can also help me wid the financial issues n morevoer I am the only child of the family.

sasha18

Jun 13, 2009
Alberta
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30Oct2016
Nomination.....
05may2016
AOR Received.
30dec2016
You had accounting what field u working in now precently pls !!!!As u have to show some sort of interest in it somehow