+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAn we Use running finance as a Bankstatament ??

saver1985

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
24-11-2013
Med's Request
27-11-2013
Med's Done....
03-12-2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
19-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2013
LANDED..........
02/05/2014
Syed 2307 said:
Allied Bank is dealing in Running Finance
IS there any specific branch i heard about askari and silk bank someone dealing with these banks

Nedian0607

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
I know abt the loan letter option ... silk bank and sindh bank gulshan branches are offering it... But my questions are :

1. Are there any real life examples who got the visa with this ?

2. What financial documentation is required to prove that you could afford to pay that loan back ?

saver1985

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
24-11-2013
Med's Request
27-11-2013
Med's Done....
03-12-2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
19-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2013
LANDED..........
02/05/2014
Nedian0607 said:
I know abt the loan letter option ... silk bank and sindh bank gulshan branches are offering it... But my questions are :

2. What financial documentation is required to prove that you could afford to pay that loan back ?
MY question also same.... is there any example who got visa on RF

Man In Black

Dec 21, 2010
Pak
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2010
Doc's Request.
11-10-2010
AOR Received.
12-05-2011
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Request
waiting
Nedian0607 said:

Yaar tell me one thing,is it wiseable to study further with bank loans? what r the chances of earnings in Canada during studies?

AKIF MOIN

Dec 12, 2011
Allied bank is not offering loan here. After 12th august Allied and My bank will start it. Presently Silk bank and SINDH bank is involve in both facilities that are running finance and Loan.

ihassan

Apr 5, 2012
Hello,

I am facing a similar problem; plz suggest me in the following case

I loaned 10 lac from my relative and put it into my father's ( sponsor) bank account.
Now, my question: since the major amount (tk 10 lac) come in the account in a single time, so, if I show the bank statement (where there will be transaction of at least 6 months), then will there be any problem? Will they ask where you got this amount from? Or will I give the bank certificate where there will be no transaction except the current balance?

Star Member
Dec 2, 2011
ihassan said:
Hello,

I am facing a similar problem; plz suggest me in the following case

I loaned 10 lac from my relative and put it into my father's ( sponsor) bank account.
Now, my question: since the major amount (tk 10 lac) come in the account in a single time, so, if I show the bank statement (where there will be transaction of at least 6 months), then will there be any problem? Will they ask where you got this amount from? Or will I give the bank certificate where there will be no transaction except the current balance?
I guess you should go for RF

AKIF MOIN

Dec 12, 2011
@ Ihassan

U have to proof the source of money. I mean u can attach ur father job and business proof. Running finance is not acceptable for Canada.

Rs.10 lac is not sufficient amount. U should follow following calculation.

1 year tuition fees + CAD $ 12000 = Bank statement amount.

Account maintenance certificate is only applicable if u borrow loan from bank. In this case u don't need to mature bank statement for four months etc. Canada accept loan.

AKIF MOIN

Dec 12, 2011
I suggest u to all never go for running finance, it is not acceptable for Canada. After August the chance of Canada study permit may fluctuate for Pk so it may be running finance can be applicable depending uppon rules and regulations.

Running finance are available for

Sindh bank, Baloch colony, Gulshan Iqbal branch.
Silk bank Hydri brance, Gulshan Iqbal near Urdu university Branch,

I know both bank investors, u can directly meet to investors and can arrange loan as same rules and policies as u arrange RF.

ihassan

Apr 5, 2012
Thanx Akif,

I got funding of about $25000 (TA & RA). That is why I am showing $15800 (13 lac) in my father's account where my tuition fee is $7800.
And, yeah I am giving my father's trade license, tax certificate, IT-10B form. I am giving my father's one year bank statement. But I am confused since huge amount tk 10 lac add up to the account altogether at the last moment before getting the statement. My father's total transaction for one year is around 15 lac (except that 10 lac).

Reading the above situation what do you think that will they ask for the source of that 10 lac?
Actually, what do the V.O. see the total transaction or the balance?

plzz help......

Star Member
Dec 2, 2011
AKIF MOIN said:
I suggest u to all never go for running finance, it is not acceptable for Canada. After August the chance of Canada study permit may fluctuate for Pk so it may be running finance can be applicable depending uppon rules and regulations.

Running finance are available for

Sindh bank, Baloch colony, Gulshan Iqbal branch.
Silk bank Hydri brance, Gulshan Iqbal near Urdu university Branch,

I know both bank investors, u can directly meet to investors and can arrange loan as same rules and policies as u arrange RF.
Akif brother guide me kindly I put my case on the basis of RF it is not acceptable?

ome700

Star Member
Oct 20, 2011
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Not Yet
LANDED..........
After Visa
AKIF MOIN said:
Account maintenance certificate is only applicable if u borrow loan from bank. In this case u don't need to mature bank statement for four months etc. Canada accept loan.
Dear AKIF, Great contribution from your side. Thanks a lot for your helping posts. I also have a few questions, please answer them if you have.

My understanding is that

Borrow Loan from relative = Maintain amount for 4 months (for bank statement) +3 Months (for visa processing) =7 Moths
Borrow loan from bank = Only Maintenance certificate needed.

But if

1 - Sell property, Deposit amount in account and attach property selling documents for supporting?
2 - Borrow Loan from a relative and attach some proof of loan (some legal documents) ?

AKIF MOIN

Dec 12, 2011
Thanks

These are two best options.

1 - Sell property, Deposit amount in account and attach property selling documents for supporting?
2 - Borrow Loan from a relative and attach some proof of loan (some legal documents) ?

In both case u don't need to mature ur bank statements because u have genuine reason. Specially, if u analyze point 2 above u will find another requirement of CHC is filled automatically. Here, if u show loan, u can use this statement as a tie for Pakistan that make ur case strong.

AKIF MOIN

Dec 12, 2011
@2307

U may have either account maintenance certificate or bank statement. Can u explain me that on the account maintenance certificate what did the bank write on behalf of?