+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

can we transfer in mid term

prapul

Oct 25, 2012
Hyderabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have applied for Art institute of vancouver i have told that, these private collages are not eligible for applying post grad. work permit. so what i need to know is can i go to this collage which starts in jan and transfer to Spp/govt.funded collages in mid term ( which are starting in sept 2013).is it possible iam considering Senneca and sheridan plz adive me

nikhilbanga.ca

Aug 18, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Category........
AINP
prapul said:
i have applied for Art institute of vancouver i have told that, these private collages are not eligible for applying post grad. work permit. so what i need to know is can i go to this collage which starts in jan and transfer to Spp/govt.funded collages in mid term ( which are starting in sept 2013).is it possible iam considering Senneca and sheridan plz adive me
i dnt think sooo

prapul

Oct 25, 2012
Hyderabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i was also told that we can take break after 6 months in the middle of course and apply for work permit ( ppl with student immigration can work after 6 months 20 hrs a week legally ), so is it right can it work in this way, coz lots of my frns in U.S.A also take breaks in middle of semister and work for some time and complete graduation afterwards.

nikhilbanga.ca

Aug 18, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Category........
AINP
prapul said:
i was also told that we can take break after 6 months in the middle of course and apply for work permit ( ppl with student immigration can work after 6 months 20 hrs a week legally ), so is it right can it work in this way, coz lots of my frns in U.S.A also take breaks in middle of semister and work for some time and complete graduation afterwards.
ys bro u can do it

ameet747

Jul 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Not Applicable
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
10-04-2014
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
Med's Request
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
13-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2015
LANDED..........
18-08-2015
nikhilbanga.ca said:
ys bro u can do it
No, you cannot! Because if you're going for January intake, you need to wait for 6 months before you can even apply for an off campus work permit. And, by the way, the summer break from May till August will NOT be counted in those 6 months. Moreover, it takes at least a month to get the off campus work permit afte applying. So, in other words, you go in January, you can't even apply for a work permit before November and by the time you get it, it will be December. So, you will be without work for 11 months!!!
If you can't find a good college right now, I would recommend that you go for September session next year.

nikhilbanga.ca

Aug 18, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Category........
AINP
ameet747 said:
No, you cannot! Because if you're going for January intake, you need to wait for 6 months before you can even apply for an off campus work permit. And, by the way, the summer break from May till August will NOT be counted in those 6 months. Moreover, it takes at least a month to get the off campus work permit afte applying. So, in other words, you go in January, you can't even apply for a work permit before November and by the time you get it, it will be December. So, you will be without work for 11 months!!!
If you can't find a good college right now, I would recommend that you go for September session next year.
m talking about ilegal as everyone does...

prapul

Oct 25, 2012
Hyderabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here i have to mention that i dont have any breaks in b/w.
iam going to a 20 months.animation program.
Its going to start in jan and end in sept 14. The while circulm is designedby them
so by the end of august can i apply for off campus wrk permit