+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can we ignore work history when creating EE

karthik1991

Jan 24, 2016
Can we ignore some work history when submitting the express entry profile that may or may not contribute to points?

If invitation received I will still show the work history but since I don't want to include that for points can I leave it off from my express entry profile?

Thanks
Karthik

'Thought of creating a separate thread so it will be easy when someone else searches with the same keywords'

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Can we ignore some work history when submitting the express entry profile that may or may not contribute to points?

If invitation received I will still show the work history but since I don't want to include that for points can I leave it off from my express entry profile?

Thanks
Karthik

'Thought of creating a separate thread so it will be easy when someone else searches with the same keywords'
Yes as long as you include them in Personal History and justify it in LOE.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes you can and you do not have to add it in the work history once you receive an ITA.

Add it only in the personal history section and you won't be required to provide any proof of employment.

karthik1991

Jan 24, 2016
Thank you very much Bill and Del Piero. I already submitted by profile. I will go and delete off one of my work histories.