+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

can we call IRCC from outside Canada to check the application progress?

hilda8519

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
The surgeon needs to fill In the PHAC. There may be a fee. A GP can’t describe what type of surgery and the recovery time needed when they aren’t the one who has diagnosed your husband or are familiar with the surgery.
Ok. Thanks. We did not know that. We asked about the documents he just give us the surgery documents and signed.
The surgeon is referred from the emergency room near our house.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I do not have HongKong citizenship. I had Iran citizenship. Yes, I had overstayed in US for about 6 month.
I did not deny from visa I did not receive any updates. I had submitted the temp visitor visa from HongKong this Jan.
How did your husband receive PR? Are there any red flags when it comes to your relqtionship? Are you both from Iran? Do you have same level of education? Same age? Similar background? Similar finances? You haven’t spent a lot of time together. Was he working when he got sick? Is he on medical leave?

A copy of his diagnostic reports is not enough. The surgeon must describe his diagnosis, what surgery is needed, the recovery period in hospital and out of hospital, what he will need help with when he is at home and why he couldn’t live at home alone, etc. Due to covid there is a good chance that his surgery may be delayed again.

hilda8519

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
How did your husband receive PR? Are there any red flags when it comes to your relqtionship? Are you both from Iran? Do you have same level of education? Same age? Similar background? Similar finances? You haven’t spent a lot of time together. Was he working when he got sick? Is he on medical leave?

A copy of his diagnostic reports is not enough. The surgeon must describe his diagnosis, what surgery is needed, the recovery period in hospital and out of hospital, what he will need help with when he is at home and why he couldn’t live at home alone, etc. Due to covid there is a good chance that his surgery may be delayed again.
Yes, both from Iran. We both have master degree and we worked as a large company when we were in USA. No red flag for him. He got his pr through EE. Same age, similar background. He is working and he did not on medical leave.