+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can we apply for OINP after 6months of work experience?

kishan9k

May 4, 2019
I am currently working in NOC B catagory, code 7231 job in ontario. I have finished two years postgraduate diploma courses in ontario too. It has been 6months since i started working so now can i apply for OINP or have to wait until one year of experience has been acquired?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I am currently working in NOC B catagory, code 7231 job in ontario. I have finished two years postgraduate diploma courses in ontario too. It has been 6months since i started working so now can i apply for OINP or have to wait until one year of experience has been acquired?
OINP sends you a notification of interest (NoI, based on your EE profile), only then do you apply to it.
https://www.canadavisa.com/ontario-express-entry-human-capital-priorities-stream.html#gs.9qg3z6

Last edited:
Reactions: kishan9k

kishan9k

May 4, 2019
However , i am confused for NOC job category for my work as it has the designation as “line setup” and duties mostly matched with NOC code 7231 and here are the duties for that.

Duties:

• Set-up and troubleshoot machines in a safe and productive manner.

• Analyze “out of tolerance” conditions and make adjustments.

• Work to continuously improve all areas of productivity and reduce scrap.

• Provide direct supervision to operators in the absence of the supervisor.

• Train and assist operators with troubleshooting as needed and work in a team environment.

• Read and interpret engineering drawings and specifications.

Can you help me to find out that it comes under NOC code 7231 or not? I am so confused about it.

Thank you for the help @bimale4bipeople