+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can we apply BC PNP while waiting PGWP

fohu

Jul 28, 2016
Hello,

After my wife is graduated and she applied PGWP and started to work. She is working in NOC A job now but we have been waiting the PGWP for almost 3 months now. We haven't got it yet. We are just wondering if it is OK to apply BC PNP during this waiting period. Since it takes a long time these days to get PGWP we are just wondering if it is ok to apply it before we receive PGWP.

Thank you for your answers

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,

After my wife is graduated and she applied PGWP and started to work. She is working in NOC A job now but we have been waiting the PGWP for almost 3 months now. We haven't got it yet. We are just wondering if it is OK to apply BC PNP during this waiting period. Since it takes a long time these days to get PGWP we are just wondering if it is ok to apply it before we receive PGWP.

If she is eligible and her employer is sponsoring her.

Reactions: fohu

fohu

Jul 28, 2016
If she is eligible and her employer is sponsoring her.
Thank you for your reply. She is working now and they are supporting her to apply PNP they will help for all required document. The thing is she is not holding PGWP yet. But legally she can work so is there any restriction about applying EE/BC PNP or should we get PGWP first? Except holding PGWP she is eligible for all other requirements.

Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for your reply. She is working now and they are supporting her to apply PNP they will help for all required document. The thing is she is not holding PGWP yet. But legally she can work so is there any restriction about applying EE/BC PNP or should we get PGWP first? Except holding PGWP she is eligible for all other requirements.

Thanks
Read through the program guide.

caiohamer

Jun 28, 2023
Hello,

Hello, Fohu!
How are you doing?

I wanted to touch base to ask if you've finally were able to obtain your PR through the BC PNP while waiting on your PGWP?

I'm on a very similar situation and it would be very helpful to learn from your experience.

Thank you so much!

Best Regards,
Caio