+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can Still pass a PR withouth card and witouh ETA until sept2016?

rufoven

Jun 15, 2016
hello !! I am very worried about my wife's situation, she doesn't have PR card, never arrived and she doesnt meet the PR time , so I wonder if she can come by aerplane just with her passport and COPR, she es from a Visa Exemtion Country, and ETA is mandatory in septeber 2016, if the airline let her abord the plne, in INmigration Canada could be that considerer a fraud? can we say we didn't know about the ETA or PRTD? thank you!!

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
No, it's not fraud.

However, as she doesn't meet the RO, she may be reported on entry by CBSA and lose her PR status unless she has H&C grounds.

rufoven

Jun 15, 2016
thank you!!! do you know if the report can be apeal, and how long could take the final desition? I hope to be here at least one year, and after that I coul sponsor them, we have a daughter of five years, at leats she has the PR card

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
rufoven said:
thank you!!! do you know if the report can be apeal, and how long could take the final desition? I hope to be here at least one year, and after that I coul sponsor them, we have a daughter of five years, at leats she has the PR card
It can be appealed but unless there are serious H&C grounds, the appeal will most likely be refused.

Do you meet the RO?

rufoven

Jun 15, 2016
yes I still meet the RO, but just have 3 month in Canada, I dont have the income to sponsor them now