+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can one apply for pnp while waiting for his eca?

Zintine

May 10, 2019
I’m applying for Canadian immigration through provincial nominee with my husband as the primary applicant. I have my ielts and eca ready but my husband’s Eca is yet to be ready... His ielts is ready. He is a pharmacist with about 7 years experience... while I have no professional work experience in my field of study which is geology! I would like to know if I can become the primary applicant for us or wait for his eca? Note he is 34 and I’m 30 years old! I’m actually impatient with waiting for his eca as Wes has taken a year with it! Though the delay has to do especially with his university who made errors while sending his documents to Wes! Or is there a way he can apply for pnp pending when his eca is completed?

Rupinder3

Jan 24, 2020
I’m applying for Canadian immigration through provincial nominee with my husband as the primary applicant. I have my ielts and eca ready but my husband’s Eca is yet to be ready... His ielts is ready. He is a pharmacist with about 7 years experience... while I have no professional work experience in my field of study which is geology! I would like to know if I can become the primary applicant for us or wait for his eca? Note he is 34 and I’m 30 years old! I’m actually impatient with waiting for his eca as Wes has taken a year with it! Though the delay has to do especially with his university who made errors while sending his documents to Wes! Or is there a way he can apply for pnp pending when his eca is completed?
I think u should not be a primary applicant. Ur husband has better crs score considering his professional experience.

Reactions: Zintine