+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can me and spouse both continue working if we apply two separate BOWP's?

Nov 29, 2015
Hi,

Once I have the initial AOR and I apply for two separate BOWP's for me and my spouse.

My spouse is on a dependent open work visa right now, and both are visas are valid till the end of Dec 2015.

Can we both work while are BOWP's are being processed?

Thanks a ton,

juls78

Star Member
May 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
I am also in the same situation. I will go ahead and apply BOWP for me and my spouse.
Nevergiveuphope said:
Hi,

Once I have the initial AOR and I apply for two separate BOWP's for me and my spouse.

My spouse is on a dependent open work visa right now, and both are visas are valid till the end of Dec 2015.

Can we both work while are BOWP's are being processed?

Thanks a ton,

Nov 29, 2015
juls78 said:
I am also in the same situation. I will go ahead and apply BOWP for me and my spouse.
So you guys will continue working?

I was planning on converting my spouses open work permit to a visitor visa, but then thought about it and realized if I can work on a BOWP why not the spouse, at the end of the day both of us are on the EE application and both have open work permits right now.

juls78

Star Member
May 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
I called call center they said that we can work until CIC will make decision on our application.
Nevergiveuphope said:
So you guys will continue working?

I was planning on converting my spouses open work permit to a visitor visa, but then thought about it and realized if I can work on a BOWP why not the spouse, at the end of the day both of us are on the EE application and both have open work permits right now.