+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can lawyers help to make a sponsorship?

snikok

Jan 6, 2010
Hello everybody,

I'd like to know if there is a possibility to organize a sponsorship for a student visa with a help of a lawyer? I mean if i don't have enough funds to provide my studies in Canada (Quebec), can lawyers help me with this? And how much could it cost to prepare all documents and bank statements for college and embassy?

Thank u.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

snikok said:
Hello everybody,

I'd like to know if there is a possibility to organize a sponsorship for a student visa with a help of a lawyer? I mean if i don't have enough funds to provide my studies in Canada (Quebec), can lawyers help me with this? And how much could it cost to prepare all documents and bank statements for college and embassy?

Thank u.
Well I don't think any lawyer is going to pay your tuition fees and living expenses. Save your money until you can pay the fees.

PMM

Karlshammar

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No, a lawyer can't help you. You must show the right amount of funds, and if you don't have it, no lawyer can change the rules for you.

snikok said:
Hello everybody,

Thank u.

snikok

Jan 6, 2010
Actually I meant that I'd pay all tution fees by myself, but I'll work etc, I just don't have enough funds for now to show them. Can lawyers show just a bank statement and make an agreement to "sponsor my studies" ?

thank u anyways :)

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

snikok said:
Actually I meant that I'd pay all tution fees by myself, but I'll work etc, I just don't have enough funds for now to show them. Can lawyers show just a bank statement and make an agreement to "sponsor my studies" ?

thank u anyways :)
No, plus you can only work on campus for the first 6 months, and then, with a work permit (if the course/school is recognized) part time off campus.

PMM