+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can International Student make any money from Instagram and YouTube?

Keerti Kaur

Oct 4, 2019
I'm an international student and recently, I got offered to become the brand ambassador for some new company. Is that possible to make any money through Instagram or YouTube while you are student?

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Cannot answer your question although technically not sure how this would really be work but more importantly where would you be paid for this, in Canada or outside of Canada ?

itsmecan

Jun 10, 2021
I'm an international student and recently, I got offered to become the brand ambassador for some new company. Is that possible to make any money through Instagram or YouTube while you are student?
I guess any money earned outside Canada is fine but take some legal advice if you really want to be sure and avoid any trouble.

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
As long as you are not getting paid by any companies/employers in Canada and as long as your clients are not Canadians it shouldn't be an issue. IRCC only cares about it if it impacts Canadian labour market in someways.

Greenther

Jun 3, 2021
Try to get famous and sign a contract with some brand for advertising. I don't see any other way. I see only one way to make money on social media - get popular and sign a contract with some brand for advertising. Start a youtube channel or an instagram account, publish entertaining content regularly, and wait until you get famous. Or contact these guys https://famoid.com/buy-instagram-followers/ if you want to achieve your goals faster. They can help you with real subscribers and an audience interested in what you do. A lot of people became influencers and gained popularity thanks to their website.

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
Please don't be one of those who over-glorify Canada and try to show things for what they are :p .

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2022
Well, I think there is no point in asking this question. I mean, almost anyone can make money out of Instagram and Youtube. That's truly easy to do as it doesn't require you a lot of brain activity. However, it requires a lot of time, and you'll have to spend a lot of time reaching a good level on Instagram and Youtube to start making good money from there. I'm working in this direction as well right now. I want to get the verification badge on Instagram. I read this article recently https://studybreaks.com/thoughts/how-to-get-verified-on-instagram-get-yourself-a-business-account-thats-recognized/ and I hope this information will be helpful for me.

reallyman2

Dec 13, 2022
There is nothing bad to make money online. I think it doesn't matter in what country you're living. Concentrate on making great and engaging video content, advance it and interact with viewers. What I really wants to emphasize, is that using services like top4smm for buying youtube watch hours, can be helpful, especially for newbies. This guys can help to widespread your videos on the platform and rank up your vids on searchings.

artemio

Jan 5, 2023
It's my opinion that there's no need in making this decision. It's true that almost everyone is able to earn money from Instagram as well as Youtube. This is a simple task because it doesn't require engaging your brain in a lot of ways. There is a good way to promote your instagram account thanks to the service https://viplikes.net/buy-uk-instagram-followers where you can buy quality subscribers from the UK. First of all, you can make your brand popular and quickly start earning your first money. Personally, this is how I developed my business

milon45

Star Member
Jul 10, 2023
I'm an international student and recently, I got offered to become the brand ambassador for some new company. Is that possible to make any money through Boost Insta Followers Free or YouTube while you are student?
Yes, it’s possible to make money through Instagram or YouTube as a student, especially with opportunities like brand ambassadorship. Just manage your time well to balance studies and content creation.