LANDED..........
16-05-2015
chamarajaya said:
HI guys

I want to withdraw my EEapplication.
Can i do that after i submitted it

need any advise please?

thanks lot
Just go to your account and cancel the application when it lists your express entry application. But why would you want to do that? You can always change the information you entered!

chamarajaya

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
namaste said:
Just go to your account and cancel the application when it lists your express entry application. But why would you want to do that? You can always change the information you entered!
Hi you mean after submit can i change the information i provided?

so do i need to electrically sign again

Normando

Jan 7, 2015
By mistake I withdraw my application for EE.
How can I resubmit it again... I have been trying to find the way to do that or a button that say "RE-SUBMIT" ... but haven't found it.
HELP!!!

keen2

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
Unfortunately, there is no re-submit option. Try making a new profile again and if that still doesn't work, try to create a new CIC account and start all over again.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
There is no Re-Submit Option Available at this time,
Better create a new CIC account.

TrackIT

Dec 12, 2014
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
09-03-2017
Med's Done....
29-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-08-2017
chamarajaya said:
HI guys

I want to withdraw my EEapplication.
Can i do that after i submitted it

need any advise please?

thanks lot
Hi chamarajaya,
I have same problem , I created 2 EE applications both are ineligible so I wanted to delete them but
for some reason there is no withdrawl or delete option after submission of the application. I wish there was a way to delete these
profiles.

oussama20131

Jan 6, 2015
Do not withdraw just enter your application number and your job seeker validation code is the last 4 digits of your passport. Trust me worked for me and so many applicants. After you are validated you will receive a letter from cic that you are now accepted in the pool. CIC now has so many problems with the new system. The main concern for me is how are they are gonna draw people, because some people have phds, masters or bachelors but others have only diplomas and it s not fair just to select only high educated. The new system will reveal their draw procedure after the first draw and the most annoying is that people spreading rumors. I wish to everybody a good luck.

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
oussama20131 said:
Do not withdraw just enter your application number and your job seeker validation code is the last 4 digits of your passport. Trust me worked for me and so many applicants. After you are validated you will receive a letter from cic that you are now accepted in the pool. CIC now has so many problems with the new system. The main concern for me is how are they are gonna draw people, because some people have phds, masters or bachelors but others have only diplomas and it s not fair just to select only high educated. The new system will reveal their draw procedure after the first draw and the most annoying is that people spreading rumors. I wish to everybody a good luck.
The selection is done on points rankings, if someone with a diploma but lots of work experience, very good language scores etc has more points then they will be selected above someone with a degree but bad language scores, no work experience etc, if the points are less.

It's not meant to be fair, it's ranking people on the chance they have of economic success.

oussama20131

Jan 6, 2015
I agree with you but the website says they could draw unlimited caps which is a not clear yet. Will see what will happen after the first draw is made.

Prince Jaswal

Mar 3, 2021
hi there, so i did create an ee profile yesterday but due to some reasons, i had to withdraw from it.
made another profile from scratch using the same GCkey, but here's a problem, i am getting updates on the withdrawn profile as well as the current one.
but the status says you are no longer in pool (for the withdrawn one)

is it bad? or just a glitch?