AOR Received.
04/22/2017
Med's Done....
17-05-2017
Passport Req..
29-06-2017
sam_vir said:
Hi amdavadi,
I would appreciate your view , shall i go ahead with LOE?
Thanks in advance
+1 for you
Yes communication mistake is not a big issue.
If you can not change your given name after ITA, explain it into detail and amend it. If I were you I would just make an affidavit for legitimacy of your name to make it rock solid.

Rohit0202

Jun 7, 2017
Hi dan_and,
I need a urgent help & information. Is it possible to edit my last name and number of family members after receiving ITA.mistakenly I wrote my full name in place of my last name. This is my mistake. Now I m not sure whether I ll be able to change it during final APR submission.
Please give ur expert opinion. Should I decline ITA and correct it or I can edit it at the time of final application submit.
Please help me.it is urgent.

Thanks in advance.
Dipa
Hi Dipa, Any update on your profile regarding the issue? I have the same issue with my profile. Your reply would be a relief for me.

ssagariya

Aug 26, 2017
Hi guys,

I have got my ITA. But I recently realized that I have made a mistake while filling the Education relate form in EE profile. My education was not in Canada but I have my ECA done for all my credentials: Masters and Bachelors.

But, by mistake I selected "Yes" for this question -> "Was Sunil Shrestha awarded a Canadian degree, diploma or certificate for this period of study?" So, it didn't ask for ECA details. Later, when I was looking to submit my application, and saw in forum that ECA no is already provided in EE profile. But, I have not entered any ECA no, so I rechecked the EE profile and I found my mistake.

My points are not changed after making the answer no. i checked my CRS score in my express entry profile and it says 0 points for canada education.
What should I do now? Should I proceed to apply or should I reject the invitation and correct the EE profile?

Your suggestions will be very helpful. Thanks!!

Snoov

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Hello Everyone, any information on this is appreciated.

I have just received ITA. I was about to update my profile with my spouse but somehow before that I received the ITA. I question is how should I move ahead now. I could see one option of decline application and one continue application. Should I go in and update my profile using "continue application"

My score: Current 497
With spouse: 475

damitdada

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
There is a difference between the EE profile and the actual PR application.

The EE profile is what you fill in before ITA. It becomes locked and you can't edit it once you receive an ITA.

In order to apply for PR (after receiving an ITA), you have to fill in another questionnaire that asks pretty much the same questions as the profile pre-ITA, only that it is more extensive and has additional questions.

So, OP can change his information in the post-ITA application questionnaire, but not in the original EE profile.
Hi....I have just received my ITA...While looking at my submitted EE profile which is transmitted and populated, I realized that I have made a mistake while filling my education history. I have mentioned the city/town of my University rather than the city/town of the college I attended.

Now, my question is while continuing the application (Post-ITA), should I correct the mistake or leave it as it is.

I guess they are not populating that sections mean that you can still edit that info...

It's 3 AM in morning and I am not able to sleep because of this silly mistake of mine.

Please help.....

Dr. Amit Trivedi

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hi....I have just received my ITA...While looking at my submitted EE profile which is transmitted and populated, I realized that I have made a mistake while filling my education history. I have mentioned the city/town of my University rather than the city/town of the college I attended.

Now, my question is while continuing the application (Post-ITA), should I correct the mistake or leave it as it is.

I guess they are not populating that sections mean that you can still edit that info...

It's 3 AM in morning and I am not able to sleep because of this silly mistake of mine.

Please help.....

Dr. Amit Trivedi
You can fix it (no need to repost your message on other threads.)

Vinzz

Nov 6, 2017
Hi There,

I need an advice.

I got ITA yesterday and i saw i made a mistake for my Master degree, i selected full-time instead of Part-time. Does that affect my CRS ? Should i reject my ITA because of that ? or can i include that mistake in explanation letter ?

Thanks

S@m@18188

Jan 28, 2018
Good morning,
Please help
I received an ITA and my work experience in my express entry profile was 5 years as research assistant , however , after receiving an ITA I was told that I should subtract any prolonged leaves from the experience period and after subtracting, my work experience is 3.6 years

- Will my CRS change?

- Will my APR be rejected due to discrepancy between EE profile and Post ITA APR?

- Should I decline my ITA and adjust my EE profile ?
Thanks

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Good morning,
Please help
I received an ITA and my work experience in my express entry profile was 5 years as research assistant , however , after receiving an ITA I was told that I should subtract any prolonged leaves from the experience period and after subtracting, my work experience is 3.6 years

- Will my CRS change?

- Will my APR be rejected due to discrepancy between EE profile and Post ITA APR?

- Should I decline my ITA and adjust my EE profile ?
Thanks
CRS won't change as points max out at 3 years but double check that your eligibility didn't change

Shani1214

Feb 23, 2018
Hi There,

I need an advice.

I got ITA yesterday and i saw i made a mistake for my Master degree, i selected full-time instead of Part-time. Does that affect my CRS ? Should i reject my ITA because of that ? or can i include that mistake in explanation letter ?

Thanks
I am having the same issue regarding my spouse's post graduate diploma. I mentioned full time instead of part time by mistake. And I got the ECA done for this degree and claiming points for it as well. But if i make amends post ITA and continue my application by correcting it from full time to part time, will my CRS score decline ? It's degrees/certificates or even ECA did not mention it as full time or part time either. And above all if i proceed after correcting this mistake in my PR applocation, will it be taken as misrepresentation of info ?
Please help anyone ?

Vinzz

Nov 6, 2017
I am having the same issue regarding my spouse's post graduate diploma. I mentioned full time instead of part time by mistake. And I got the ECA done for this degree and claiming points for it as well. But if i make amends post ITA and continue my application by correcting it from full time to part time, will my CRS score decline ? It's degrees/certificates or even ECA did not mention it as full time or part time either. And above all if i proceed after correcting this mistake in my PR applocation, will it be taken as misrepresentation of info ?
Please help anyone ?

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/conversations/post-ita-mistake-full-time-part-time-education.980552/

hildakh

Jun 25, 2018
I had added work experience dating back to 8 years ago in my EE profile. I have been unable to get a work reference letter from my first employer for APR. I need to remove this from my work experience list. Now given that it does not change the overall score of my case, would it cause a problem or will I risk getting rejected for this? The same goes for my husband. TIA