+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can i Remove past experience after ITA

Dharminder93

Dec 25, 2019
Hi frnds,
I Received ITA today with cut off score 75 my score was 422 with 3 years Indian experience but now i dont want to claim Indian experience because i unable to get paper work of Indian experience but without Indian experience i will have 390 points, what should i do now remove the Indian experience or move it to personal but if i remove that then my ITA will not match with my profile… please suggestions and is there any bad affect or chance to ban for doing that ?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
If your score is still above cut off after removing foreign work experience, move it to personal history. The important part here is that your CRS should never fall below the cut off. You may wish to add an LOE to explain that you removed an experience post ITA because you couldn’t get the required documents.

Nov 25, 2019
If your score is still above cut off after removing foreign work experience, move it to personal history. The important part here is that your CRS should never fall below the cut off. You may wish to add an LOE to explain that you removed an experience post ITA because you couldn’t get the required documents.
In LOE, What to mention. could you please give a little bit of explanation?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
In LOE, What to mention. could you please give a little bit of explanation?
Only you know what your circumstances are. The purpose of a letter of explanation is to put in details you might think help the officer reviewing your file understand your documents or explain your situation to make it clearer to the officer.

Your score will change between ITA and AOR because you removed your foreign work experience, so the officer reviewing your file may have some questions and putting in an LOE might help answer those.

@Ramanjot

Jan 23, 2021
Hi frnds,
I Received ITA today with cut off score 75 my score was 448with 3 years Indian experience but now i dont want to claim Indian experience because i unable to get paper work of Indian experience but without Indian experience i will have 424 points, what should i do now remove the Indian experience or move it to personal but if i remove that then my ITA will not match with my profile… or it’s called misleading

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi frnds,
I Received ITA today with cut off score 75 my score was 448with 3 years Indian experience but now i dont want to claim Indian experience because i unable to get paper work of Indian experience but without Indian experience i will have 424 points, what should i do now remove the Indian experience or move it to personal but if i remove that then my ITA will not match with my profile… or it’s called misleading
You can move it to personal history but add an LOE to detail why you removed it (e.g., can’t provide reference letters). It’ll be fine as long as you still meet the MEC of the EE program you were invited in AND new CRS is still higher than the cut off.

jay_12r

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
Hi, I am in similar situation. May I know what you guys did?
Did you move it to personal and LOE or what?