+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I provide my ECA case number for EE?

CanadaLove112

Nov 5, 2023
The online portal on ICES BCIT website says that the status of my application is "Evaluation complete and mailed." I'm yet to receive the ECA report in the mail (and I'm not sure when I will receive it since I opted to not track the delivery to save money). Given this, is it possible for me to just provide my case number in the EE profile (ICES BCIT #:A01234567)?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
The online portal on ICES BCIT website says that the status of my application is "Evaluation complete and mailed." I'm yet to receive the ECA report in the mail (and I'm not sure when I will receive it since I opted to not track the delivery to save money). Given this, is it possible for me to just provide my case number in the EE profile (ICES BCIT #:A01234567)?
Do you know what your assessment states? You need to know and have proof of equivalency. IRCC will not know without the report.

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
You will need the ECA number and not the case number. They are 2 different ones. If possible reach out to ICES to know if you can access your ECA online or to provide your ECA number for profile creation.