+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I Immigrate to Canada

vinay5446

Nov 21, 2023
I'm 38, and have 13 years of professional experience, I scored 7 band in IELTS.
What is the possibility for me to get pnp or chance to immigrate to Canada.
Anyone help me with suggestion.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Are you even eligible for Express Entry with at least 67 points? What is your ECA level? What is your NOC? Is IELTS 7 in all bands? Given age, your chances are lower because you lose points. Even if eligible, your CRS score may not even be enough. If not eligible for EE, then you need a job offer.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Use CRS calculator on canada.ca to understand if you have a competitive CRS. Else check PNP points/eligibility and whether your NOC is in demand or not.

Do your research, come back with questions. There are multiple ways to get PR, you need to start taking a few steps though.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Just to update my CRS score is 350.
Noc 0112
Are you even elgibile with at least 67 selection points? CRS is way too low as draws are over 490. Consider learning French to B2 fluency (intermediate advanced).

What is your ECA? What are your IELTS bands?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Just to update my CRS score is 350.
Noc 0112
Very low. Do you have any work connections in Canada? Even if you are able to find a way to immigrate if you have a good career and standard of living it may not make sense to immigrate. Unless you have a job opportunity it is very hard to come to Canada at a more senior level without having to take a more junior position and many start from scratch. If you qualify for immigration you’d need to consider why you want to immigrate.

Destination1

Apr 23, 2022
Are you even elgibile with at least 67 selection points? CRS is way too low as draws are over 490. Consider learning French to B2 fluency (intermediate advanced).

What is your ECA? What are your IELTS bands?
Hi @Naturgrl, I checked in BC website and calculated my SIRS and it was 89, do you think any possibility to get PR? My employer already created my express entry profile through a lawyer. I am skilled worker and my teer is 2 (B) and working in BC for 16 months.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My CRS is 148 and as I said my SIRS is 89 and my employer is willing to support me, I am still confused if I will get PR. My wages is $40 per hour and I am working 40 hours in a week.
So in the link I provided, is your SIRS score high enough. Don’t know the stream through your EE profile. Are you eligible for a non EE stream?

Destination1

Apr 23, 2022
So in the link I provided, is your SIRS score high enough. Don’t know the stream through your EE profile. Are you eligible for a non EE stream?
My lawyer applied through express entry,( CEC) if I get nominated by bc then do you think my score will be enough for PR?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My lawyer applied through express entry,( CEC) if I get nominated by bc then do you think my score will be enough for PR?
1. For BC, Your score needs to be high enough to to be nominated.
2. Check past EE draws. For the last PNP draw, the CRS score was 776. So if your score is above this with nomination you would have gotten an ITA.

Destination1

Apr 23, 2022
1. For BC, Your score needs to be high enough to to be nominated.
2. Check past EE draws. For the last PNP draw, the CRS score was 776. So if your score is above this with nomination you would have gotten an ITA.
Oh ok, it’s mean chances are very low because if I add 600 score then my total score would be 748 which is low.