+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I get Student visa to Canada without final semester results and provisional certificate?

Antony007

May 13, 2017
Hello,

I got a conditional admit from Concordia university for the fall intake.

The conditions are :

1. The official Ielts score should reach prior to admission.

2. There should be a minimum of 7.5/10 after completion of B.Tech.

3. The admission is conditional to submission of official transcript and degree certificate prior to admission.

Now the Concordia university has given me extra time to do the third condition as I have just completed my 8th semester. So that's fine for me.

There are few doubts i have regarding the visa filing. I really want to go for the fall intake and in the least want to defer my admission.

I am waiting for my 7th semester and 8th semester results. 7th semester results would come by June mid and 8th semester by July 4th week.

Now I'll be getting a course completion certificate from college in mid June.

So can i apply student visa with the course completion certificate and results upto 7th semester with a letter from college stating results would take time?

Or is it absolutely mandatory to get provisional degree certificate and final semester results to apply for visa?

janesama

Aug 14, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-04-2022
Med's Done....
13-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-11-2020
Did u apply for the visa without final sem marksheet bro??
I don't know about the OP, but you can attach your last semester marksheet and explain that you will webform the new one once the college releases it

beingxfarhan

Mar 6, 2023
Hello,

The conditions are :

3. The admission is conditional to submission of official transcript and degree certificate prior to admission.

Now the Concordia university has given me extra time to do the third condition as I have just completed my 8th semester. So that's fine for me.

There are few doubts i have regarding the visa filing. I really want to go for the fall intake and in the least want to defer my admission.

I am waiting for my 7th semester and 8th semester results. 7th semester results would come by June mid and 8th semester by July 4th week.

So can i apply student visa with the course completion certificate and results upto 7th semester with a letter from college stating results would take time?

Or is it absolutely mandatory to get provisional degree certificate and final semester results to apply for visa?
Heyy please let me know did you got your visa as i am in 8th sem can i apply for study visa with 7th sem memos for fall 2023 i have admit from Uwindsor. My results and provisional certificate will come in June/July which is too late…

dharan

Mar 7, 2023
Heyy please let me know did you got your visa as i am in 8th sem can i apply for study visa with 7th sem memos for fall 2023 i have admit from Uwindsor. My results and provisional certificate will come in June/July which is too late…
me too in same situation

Yash2811

Mar 15, 2023

I am in the same condition and i really need someone to help me.
If you anyone can help or needs some other help
Please contact me here- popeyesailor2811@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2023
Hello,

The conditions are :