+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can i get some help/advise Please !!

smoky_181

May 21, 2011
hello ,
i recently applied for student visa under SPP for george brown college , Canada for studying culinary management ( a 2 yr diploma course) under SPP.
But i got rejetced . the Visa officer stated these reasons -
1.I am not convinced that ur going to leave canada after the stipulated time in light of ur studies , ur ties to ur country ... etc
2.u have not submited the required documents like ur degree in hotel management.

I am presently pursuing my 1 st year of a degree course in india in Hotel Management but i made a mistake of writing in the application that i have already completed it .(so reason 2 can be rectified)
But i dont know how to prove that i would be leaving the country(reason 1) upon completion of my course - although the chosen course is totally and logically connected to my career decision .
I have written an Statement of Purpose will that help for reason 1 ?
Please help !

gepsi

May 20, 2011
smoky_181 said:
hello ,
i recently applied for student visa under SPP for george brown college , Canada for studying culinary management ( a 2 yr diploma course) under SPP.
But i got rejetced . the Visa officer stated these reasons -
1.I am not convinced that ur going to leave canada after the stipulated time in light of ur studies , ur ties to ur country ... etc
2.u have not submited the required documents like ur degree in hotel management.

I am presently pursuing my 1 st year of a degree course in india in Hotel Management but i made a mistake of writing in the application that i have already completed it .(so reason 2 can be rectified)
But i dont know how to prove that i would be leaving the country(reason 1) upon completion of my course - although the chosen course is totally and logically connected to my career decision .
I have written an Statement of Purpose will that help for reason 1 ?
Please help !
got your case will certainly help you...
where u from?

smoky_181

May 21, 2011
I am from India .. but any kind of help as because i want to immediately apply again through general checklist .

gepsi

May 20, 2011
smoky_181 said:
I am from India .. but any kind of help as because i want to immediately apply again through general checklist .
you can email me back on kunal@gepsi.com