+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

can I get my PR card?

Netnet

Jan 16, 2017
Hi All:

My husband ,daughter and me have landed on Feb 1997 in Toronto through skills immigration . However we just stay for 1 month and go back to our own country .
During our landing period. My husband and I both have sin card and landing paper . Mydaughter only get landing paper as she is only 2 years old.
I come back to Canada on Jan 2014 .I come as visitor stay in Toronto. I have apply the healh card very successful.And I find a job after 2 month .My sin card is working without activate.

I have sent application form to apply my first PR card on Feb 15. I have received a email from CIC told that my file has referred for secondary review and result in additional delay.I got a UCI no and I can check my status on line before: It show: in process.
However .I can‘t check my status on line since last month.It shows: we were not able to identify you using the information you provided.....

Thank god that my husband and my daughter also get the health card and sin .
On now I have stay in Toronto and continue working almost 3 years and bought a property .

I would like to know if other people in here has the similar case and get back the PR card?

I have sent email to CIC about can‘t see my case on line but can‘t help.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Feb 15th of which year? If 2016, did you at that point comply with the residency obligation requirements?

Netnet

Jan 16, 2017
I just call CIC today and told that I will get my PR card very soon.
What a good news for me....

I am so happy right now...

Netnet

Jan 16, 2017
Hi all: I just received a email from CIC on last Friday:

This letter is to inform you that your Permanent Resident Card (PR) cannot be issued without a compliant/acceptable photo.
The photograph provided does not meet the required specifications. It is therefore impossible to produce the card until you provide the following:
You must send:
Two (2) new photos
Your photos must meet the specifications set out in the attached document.
Please return this letter and photos by mail to:
Case Processing Center - Permanent Resident Card PO Box 9000 ATT PHOTOS
Sydney, Nova Scotia,
B1P 6K7

I have send it by express mail to Sydney.
May I know when I will receive the PR card? Do anyone have the same situation like this?

Thanks for your reply!