+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can i get credit for PGDCA from IGNOU?

AmB20

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
hi,
Can some one please help me understand if I can get credit points for 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application from IGNOU. Will that be treated as two degrees as I have 4 years BE degree prior to that.
How can i get that evaluated from WES as the evaluation tool does not have diploma option in the drop down for courses. Thanks!

sangpll2009

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
hi,
Can some one please help me understand if I can get credit points for 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application from IGNOU. Will that be treated as two degrees as I have 4 years BE degree prior to that.
How can i get that evaluated from WES as the evaluation tool does not have diploma option in the drop down for courses. Thanks!
did you get your ECA? What was the outcome?

Ankita Gawade

Dec 14, 2021
hi,
Hi, any update on this? Thanks in advance!