+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I Divorce my Wife when the time she is arrive in Canada..?RD/Elyn

spiderpigRM

Apr 23, 2009
I meet my wife on the internet we chat sinced 2005 ,And we get married 2008 Feb. And I sponsor her after my marriages I apply to Immigration in the PHilippines. We are waiting for the results ..but I change my mind I am not gonna bring her here. she has a bad motived towards me. Can you help about this to stop the processing? HOW? .I have everything File and and the number from the Immigration. And once she got approved ( just in case) or whatever. Can i file my Divorce here .And I am still repsonsible to her.

Give some advice please..

dnice

Nov 14, 2008
From the materials have read, I think if you intend to cancel the application, you have to inform the office ASAP, prior to them finalizing their decision..If she got approved, and given her visa, I believe you will still be responsible for her for 3years.

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spiderpigRM said:
I meet my wife on the internet we chat sinced 2005 ,And we get married 2008 Feb. And I sponsor her after my marriages I apply to Immigration in the PHilippines. We are waiting for the results ..but I change my mind I am not gonna bring her here. she has a bad motived towards me. Can you help about this to stop the processing? HOW? .I have everything File and and the number from the Immigration. And once she got approved ( just in case) or whatever. Can i file my Divorce here .And I am still repsonsible to her.

Give some advice please..
whats the big deal not sponsoring her once you have done it already. Married people like you make the process harder for everyone else. That sucks!