+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

can i delay my application for Alberta tech pathway due to time issue?

roberthud02

Dec 28, 2023
After filling out the form for the Alberta tech pathway, I got an email saying I’m qualified to apply. Unfortunately, my employer couldn’t give me the requirements on time. Will it be okay for me just to let it expire and apply when I have all my requirements from my employer? Or do I need to do a certain step for me to cancel my application and then just later apply? Thanks

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
After filling out the form for the Alberta tech pathway, I got an email saying I’m qualified to apply. Unfortunately, my employer couldn’t give me the requirements on time. Will it be okay for me just to let it expire and apply when I have all my requirements from my employer? Or do I need to do a certain step for me to cancel my application and then just later apply? Thanks
When did you receive the email to apply?
You have 30 days to start the application and 60 days to submit the application.

M6066

Aug 1, 2021
How long does it take to get an email after applying?