+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can i change my address to PO Box or Mail Box address

sreddy

Aug 10, 2010
Hi Friends,

I have filed my fed application at Singapore Visa office some time back. I will be travelling abroad over the next few months and will be vacating my current property. Can I update my postal address to PO Box or mail box address. Is that acceptable.

Regards,
Sreddy

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can do that. It is always necessary to notify the visa office about any change in your address, contact phone number and family composition.

RockinCanada

Feb 20, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 2009
AOR Received.
Nov 2009
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
March 2011
Interview........
July 23, 2010
Passport Req..
March 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 2011
LANDED..........
July 2011
Not sure about using PO Box address, but I would suggest you give address of some close relative whom you can trust. You can also give your address where you are moving for correspondance, but when it comes to sending PPs after visa, you will have to use an address in your home country. Also update your email and phone number with VO if you are going to change it.

Should be fine.

sreddy said:
Hi Friends,

I have filed my fed application at Singapore Visa office some time back. I will be travelling abroad over the next few months and will be vacating my current property. Can I update my postal address to PO Box or mail box address. Is that acceptable.

Regards,
Sreddy

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sreddy said:
Thanks a lot Wilson.

So using a PO Box or Mail box address is OK then.
Your instruction guide illustrates how to fill the columns of your application form. Just follow it.

sreddy

Aug 10, 2010
RockinCanada said:
Not sure about using PO Box address, but I would suggest you give address of some close relative whom you can trust. You can also give your address where you are moving for correspondance, but when it comes to sending PPs after visa, you will have to use an address in your home country. Also update your email and phone number with VO if you are going to change it.

Should be fine.
Hi RockinCanada,

Thanks for your response. That's the problem. I do not have some one so close so that i can use their address for this purpose. Like i said i will be travelling over the next few months adn at this point i am not sure where how long will that travel be...so i do not wish to keep changing address again and again. Which is why i wanted to use Mail box.

Other option i have is to use address or correpondense as my home country address which is India. But will Singapore VO accept indian address??

Other wise my job, email, mobile they all remain same

Regards

sreddy

Aug 10, 2010
wilson said:
Your instruction guide illustrates how to fill the columns of your application form. Just follow it.
Hi Wilson,

I have already applied. Just wanted to change the address now

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you have an application in process, you must notify your visa office about a change of address.

sreddy

Aug 10, 2010
wilson said:
If you have an application in process, you must notify your visa office about a change of address.
Hi Wilson,

Thats why i wanted to know if it is possible to use Mail box address as i will be travelling over next few months

Cheers