+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

can i change job?...help pls..

jenbm

Jul 2, 2012
hello..

i recently came in canada just 5 days now..i want to know if i can change job cause my employer is wise since im a low skilled worker he should be the one to pay for it..but he didnt..then the housing rent he's overcharging us...when i came theres a few co workers who came fisrt but they didnt say anything and their telling it to me...

Thanks..

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

jenbm said:
hello..

i recently came in canada just 5 days now..i want to know if i can change job cause my employer is wise since im a low skilled worker he should be the one to pay for it..but he didnt..then the housing rent he's overcharging us...when i came theres a few co workers who came fisrt but they didnt say anything and their telling it to me...

Thanks..
1. Employer didn't pay for what?
2. You have to find new employer, new LMO and then apply for a new work permit and receive it before you can start work for the new employer.

jenbm

Jul 2, 2012
sorry pay for my air ticket...

so i just need to find a new employer with an LMO and have my new workpermit with me and i can resign?...

thank u so much!!!

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Give notice as stipulated in your contract. If no stipulation for notice, check the labor law in your province; normally it's 2 weeks notice.

jenbm said:
sorry pay for my air ticket...

so i just need to find a new employer with an LMO and have my new workpermit with me and i can resign?...

thank u so much!!!