+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can i Apply for 0631- Restaurant and Food Service Managers in Canada!

sanz

Jan 22, 2011
Every thing is ready.....i really want to confirm if other people had faced same situation and what is their status of PR.

Guys pls suggets.

cforcanada

Mar 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanz said:
Please share your experience people...i dont want my case to be rejected.

THanks,
You are getting confused for no reason buddy. Like I already told you, it is not necessary to match your degree with experience. When I was applying, I asked this question to many. And came to a conclusion that all thats required is your duties and responsibilities.

I just received PER last month. According to the letter sent from CIC, it states that they have completed my final eligibility review and I passed it. Now the file will be transferred to Visa Office. i.e. they have already checked your concern + points + everything. Only thing left is Medical and PCC (background check).

I just finished MBA.

It doesn't matter whether you work for a small company or a big company, they will not base their decision on the size of the company.
Saathi, dhukka bhaya ra apply gara. Documents haru ali daro banau. Sab ko bhairaa cha, hamro pani sajilai huncha. Jai Nepal.

ali786leo

Star Member
Jun 23, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi sanz

I have give you the reference from OP6 in another thread regarding your query. dnt worry just apply
Dear Gurus,

Here is my background

I have BE IT 4 yrs course from Nepal

I have completed my MBA in 2010 in USA.

I have one full year work experience as business consultant and 2 years of work experience as Restaurant Manager/ Network Admn.

I am planning to apply as Internet cafe manager.

All these experience is between my bachelors and masters back in my country.

I have 7 band in ielts.

My wife has MBA.

I did the assessment and got 71 points.

I have collected all the documents. But i am afraid my application will be rejected because i dont have hotel management course or diploma.

Should i apply now for the category now 0631 or should i wait till JUly 2011 and apply for with my management experience.

But i am not sure that in 2011, the management category will be removed or not.

Can you please help me.

Thanks,
[/quote]

ali786leo

Star Member
Jun 23, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
so what was your answer to the visa officer they asked you.
Hi Samz..

pls do one thing in mind that during my interview they asked me why am i doing a job that is not related to my studies..

I just had an interview 3 days bak..mine is also a similar noc ie 0632 & qualification MBA..

so get an experts advice bedore going through..
[/quote]