+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I apply again without withdrawing my previous application ??

LeoNYC

Star Member
Jan 2, 2009
So, that's really good news. However, they have all my supported documents and if I decide to apply again and they request my supported documents, I will have to get pretty much everything again.

Any advice?

aanbaan

Champion Member
Apr 1, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Apr-2009
Doc's Request.
14-May-2009
AOR Received.
09-Jul-2009
Med's Request
30-Aug-2009
Med's Done....
05-Sep-2009
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
30-Aug-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-Feb-2010
LANDED..........
08-Aug-2010
LeoNYC said:
So, that's really good news. However, they have all my supported documents and if I decide to apply again and they request my supported documents, I will have to get pretty much everything again.

Any advice?
correct.. new application means starting everything afresh... New PCCs, new IELTS, new transcripts, new employment references, new notarization of docs, et al.

LeoNYC

Star Member
Jan 2, 2009
That will be a lot of work since I will have to request PCCs from my home country and they are the worst. Also, as for my IELTS, It is still valid since I got it March 2009. The PCCs I got them on April 2009. Can I use them or do I need to get new ones?

Cheers.

aanbaan

Champion Member
Apr 1, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Apr-2009
Doc's Request.
14-May-2009
AOR Received.
09-Jul-2009
Med's Request
30-Aug-2009
Med's Done....
05-Sep-2009
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
30-Aug-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-Feb-2010
LANDED..........
08-Aug-2010
if you reapply, your PCCs would have expired by the time you have to send the final docs to the visa office and as such they are with the CHC by now. so, you will need fresh PCCs. you will also need to take the IELTS again because the Brit Library issues only 1 original and that original is attached to your old application.

You may wait for the old set to be returned to you on withdrawal of application. but, still you'll need to keep yourself ready for spinning the wheel all over again...

LeoNYC

Star Member
Jan 2, 2009
I guess I wait a little bit more. I sent a letter to Sydney asking what the status of my application is and hopefully they will not take forever to respond since they do not have to process any application but simply assess them.

Cheers.

Saeidtehrooni

Aug 20, 2009
ahmed_ca said:
I applied to the FSW before 28/2/2008 ,,, and the AOR letter stated that i should wait for 48 months ,,, and it has been 2 years now of waiting in the backlog ,,,

My question can apply again in the new system ( as my job is on the 38 list ) without withdrawing my old application (parallel application) ??

I sent an email to the embassy since about 5 days and no answer till now

I received an email since about one month from the embassy if I want to withdraw my application ,, does this mean anything ? will they start processing my application any time soon?

I am sure there are a lot of people out there in my same situation ,, let's share our ideas and updates information here.
Hi everyone
Yes, as "Operational Bulletin 101– February 27, 2009" reads, you can have concomitantly-running applications on the FSW scheme. You'll find your answer in this page: ( pls scroll the page down to the " 8) Can applicants have both a pre-C-50 FSW application and a C-50 application?")

Saeid