+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

can i add my wife IELTS score after i have filled my application

bhaskar556

Jan 19, 2014
hello everybody

i have applied with exact 67 points under noc 2281, however after my draft encashed i got an email that they have deducted 1 point as they dont consider my post graduate diplioma as second graduation, please help me what am i suppose to do

also, i was thinking, is it possible to update\ add my application now with my wife IELTS results?

please help me

thanks
BV

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
bhaskar556 said:
hello everybody

i have applied with exact 67 points under noc 2281, however after my draft encashed i got an email that they have deducted 1 point as they dont consider my post graduate diplioma as second graduation, please help me what am i suppose to do

also, i was thinking, is it possible to update\ add my application now with my wife IELTS results?

please help me

thanks
BV
If your rejected than you can't add your spouse IELTS now. If your accepted than there is no benefit in adding now.

bhaskar556

Jan 19, 2014
thanks, mine is accepted and after acceptence they have replied that they are going to deduct 1 point from my existing 67 points, and my idea is if i m going to add my wife ielts points now i will gain another 5 points which will make my points 71 or 72

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bhaskar556 said:
thanks, mine is accepted and after acceptence they have replied that they are going to deduct 1 point from my existing 67 points, and my idea is if i m going to add my wife ielts points now i will gain another 5 points which will make my points 71 or 72
I'm not sure if you're able to do that - adding her ielts to increase your total points

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bhaskar556 said:
Show the text of the email, so that we may help you.

bhaskar556

Jan 19, 2014
unfortunately i dont have email with me as it is with my consultant,

let me highlight the problem area for ur understanding

i have got educational points for my graduation (3years) in and my PG diploma in IT (1 year) as per WES : they have considered my PGDIT as double graduation and given total 22 points

22 points = 21 for my graduation + 1 point for my PGDIT

however, as per my consultant the visa officer have informed that he is not going to considered my PGDIT as second graduation and because of non consideration he has deducted 1 points, hence my point is 66 and not 67

as a next step my consultant have replied to the embassy that they should consider my PGDIT as another graduation as this is now being recognised by WES also

please give me your thoughts and also, is it possible for me to add my wife ielts points now

thanks

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bhaskar556 said:
unfortunately i dont have email with me as it is with my consultant,

let me highlight the problem area for ur understanding

i have got educational points for my graduation (3years) in and my PG diploma in IT (1 year) as per WES : they have considered my PGDIT as double graduation and given total 22 points

22 points = 21 for my graduation + 1 point for my PGDIT

however, as per my consultant the visa officer have informed that he is not going to considered my PGDIT as second graduation and because of non consideration he has deducted 1 points, hence my point is 66 and not 67

as a next step my consultant have replied to the embassy that they should consider my PGDIT as another graduation as this is now being recognised by WES also

please give me your thoughts and also, is it possible for me to add my wife ielts points now

thanks
If this email contains point calculation, this means that your app was not accepted for further processing. It is called NER - negative eligibilty review. Your application is closed and retained. What does the section Canadian equivalent in the WES ECA report say?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
bhaskar556 said:
Unfortunately it's impossible. Points will only be given if you included your wife's IELTS results with your original application. You can't add the IELTS later.

bhaskar556

Jan 19, 2014
Diplomatru

as per WES, they have considered my PGDIT as second graduation and given be 1 points, i have applied once i have all checks and balances in place

thanks
bhaskar

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bhaskar556 said:
Diplomatru

as per WES, they have considered my PGDIT as second graduation and given be 1 points, i have applied once i have all checks and balances in place

thanks
bhaskar
WES doesn't award points. It assesses your credentials against Canadian standards.
Speaking of which, let me know what is the summary of your ECA (see sample). It is what CIC agents base their review on.