+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAN GET admission after Matric

sak78

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
hi all,

CAn some one get admission after Matric or SSC

friend of mine completed his First year of inter, means HSC part I ,and got 84% ,

any good colleges plz help

tiger007

Champion Member
sak78 said:
hi all,

CAn some one get admission after Matric or SSC

friend of mine completed his First year of inter, means HSC part I ,and got 84% ,

any good colleges plz help
Hi,
Usually after 10th grade, one can enroll in 1 year certificate courses. If you have good scores in your IELTS (min 6.0, with no bands less than 5.0, for admission to UG programmes in colleges) you can enroll directly in any of the vast number of Canadian colleges in your preferred field of study. After excelling in the Certificate course, you can move on to 2 years diploma or 3 years advanced diploma and then even to a Bachelor's degree in your field of study.
There are many reputed Colleges.
The list of participating colleges/Universities recognized by CIC for post grad work permit are:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/institutions/participants.asp

I would suggest you can also consider applying to the approved colleges under SPP, if you are form India.
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/StudentPartnersProgram_ProgrammePartenairesEtudiants-Nov09.aspx?view=d

However, if you could complete your 12th grade with an excellent score and required IELTS score, you could directly apply for a Bachelor's degree to any reputed Canadian University in your preferred field of study.

Best of luck

sak78

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
Thanks Tiger , appreciate your efforts,

actually i am looking Dawson College, but really confuse dont know which course to take,

r u able to help me to choose my course which i can get admission after Matric or HSC I

one more thing can my dependent go with me on certification course?????

tiger007

Champion Member
sak78 said:
Thanks Tiger , appreciate your efforts,

actually i am looking Dawson College, but really confuse dont know which course to take,

r u able to help me to choose my course which i can get admission after Matric or HSC I

one more thing can my dependent go with me on certification course?????
Hi,

As I mentioned, I can only reccomend you to go for the LEVEL of course appropriate after 10th/12th grade, such as certificate, diploma or advanced diploma.
The selection of course discipline really depends on you, as to where your interest lies. How can I or anyone tell and select a course out such a diverse list of disciplines? I don't even know your background - Sci. Arts or Commerce! You may be interested in Engineering, Economics, Accounting or Marketing! It's really your decision to choose your field of studies.
What I can say is, you MUST go for at-least a 2 years diploma or above course, so as to get you a proper profile and a solid foundation for your field of study since you have no primary degree of specialization and this will be your first major qualification and not to mention the 3 years post graduate work permit. Since I'm from an Economics/management background, I can suggest is if you are confused about the myriad disciplines to choose from, you can opt for a field that any one with any diverse background can opt to study for.. i.e BUSINESS.
Again, I suggest it will be best if you could complete your 12th grade with above average scores, you could directly apply to a Bachelor's degree level course.

Yes, on paper your dependent can go with you if you secure a study permit (although to confirm the exact procedures and rules you will need to check the CIC website), as long as you have and show the required money to support your dependent. Usually it's 11,000c$ (FOR SELF)+ 5,100$ (for an additional dependent) per year in QUEBEC.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-how-documents.asp

Jun 30, 2018
Hi,
Usually after 10th grade, one can enroll in 1 year certificate courses. If you have good scores in your IELTS (min 6.0, with no bands less than 5.0, for admission to UG programmes in colleges) you can enroll directly in any of the vast number of Canadian colleges in your preferred field of study. After excelling in the Certificate course, you can move on to 2 years diploma or 3 years advanced diploma and then even to a Bachelor's degree in your field of study.
There are many reputed Colleges.
The list of participating colleges/Universities recognized by CIC for post grad work permit are:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/institutions/participants.asp

I would suggest you can also consider applying to the approved colleges under SPP, if you are form India.
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/StudentPartnersProgram_ProgrammePartenairesEtudiants-Nov09.aspx?view=d

However, if you could complete your 12th grade with an excellent score and required IELTS score, you could directly apply for a Bachelor's degree to any reputed Canadian University in your preferred field of study.

Best of luck
Hlw i am a student of 10th class and i finished my matric study if u plz can help me to find out a good college in canada and btw i am arts student i finish my matric with arts and its depends on your ielts or results? i want to go to canada i complete my matric with arts subjects can i get admission in canada? i am from muscat oman

Jun 30, 2018
Hi,

As I mentioned, I can only reccomend you to go for the LEVEL of course appropriate after 10th/12th grade, such as certificate, diploma or advanced diploma.
The selection of course discipline really depends on you, as to where your interest lies. How can I or anyone tell and select a course out such a diverse list of disciplines? I don't even know your background - Sci. Arts or Commerce! You may be interested in Engineering, Economics, Accounting or Marketing! It's really your decision to choose your field of studies.
What I can say is, you MUST go for at-least a 2 years diploma or above course, so as to get you a proper profile and a solid foundation for your field of study since you have no primary degree of specialization and this will be your first major qualification and not to mention the 3 years post graduate work permit. Since I'm from an Economics/management background, I can suggest is if you are confused about the myriad disciplines to choose from, you can opt for a field that any one with any diverse background can opt to study for.. i.e BUSINESS.
Again, I suggest it will be best if you could complete your 12th grade with above average scores, you could directly apply to a Bachelor's degree level course.

Yes, on paper your dependent can go with you if you secure a study permit (although to confirm the exact procedures and rules you will need to check the CIC website), as long as you have and show the required money to support your dependent. Usually it's 11,000c$ (FOR SELF)+ 5,100$ (for an additional dependent) per year in QUEBEC.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-how-documents.asp
reply fst plz