+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

can flagged be removed and does it affect citizenship application?

Saznuck8

Star Member
Jun 22, 2024
You’re going on about the democracy in a country where you aren’t even a Citizen, much less a PR ? Broken immigration laws ? Seriously ?

Agree with you . Canada's immigration laws are totally broken

In other countries you’d have been deported

What’s next ? Protest ?
If I am not a citizen of this country or do not have permanent residence rights, it doesn’t mean that I can’t speak or express my opinion about Canadian democracy I even have the right to blame your democracy!
Okay u got it?
Absolutely Ircc laws are totally broken and unfair system!
I don’t care ever if they deport me

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
If I am not a citizen of this country or do not have permanent residence rights, it doesn’t mean that I can’t speak or express my opinion about Canadian democracy I even have the right to blame your democracy!
Okay u got it?
The hyperbole that there's no democracy in Canada is a really poor one. Understandably, that irked off folks here. You are free to criticize, avoid hyperboles.

Reactions: armoured

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
The hyperbole that there's no democracy in Canada is a really poor one. Understandably, that irked off folks here. You are free to criticize, avoid hyperboles.
Even when not pissed off (I hear worse from Canadians all the time), frankly, the comments just became incoherent and lacked any info on which to provide useful feedback.

Sure, some posters here just want to rant and complain, or - charitably - to blow off steam. Which is fine, of course.

But I often think it might all go better if the forum had a "I WANT TO SCREAM AND BLOW OFF STEAM" sub-forum that the rest of us could just ignore (and point people to when that's what they want/need).

(Maybe there is one and I already ignore it.)

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

Saznuck8

Star Member
Jun 22, 2024
Even when not pissed off (I hear worse from Canadians all the time), frankly, the comments just became incoherent and lacked any info on which to provide useful feedback.

Sure, some posters here just want to rant and complain, or - charitably - to blow off steam. Which is fine, of course.

But I often think it might all go better if the forum had a "I WANT TO SCREAM AND BLOW OFF STEAM" sub-forum that the rest of us could just ignore (and point people to when that's what they want/need).

(Maybe there is one and I already ignore it.)
Totally BS..

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Your comment is really hyperbole. How are you?? Like seriously
Fwiw, I was flagged too. Found the reason and fixed the flag. For me it was an IT glitch that happened during my landing, due to which I wasn't completely processed as landed in Canada. It took me one single visit to CBSA with my CoPR to get it fixed, the meeting lasted 5 minutes . We don't know the complexity of your case, but if it is as simple as mine, it would've been fixed by now.

Sure, there are broken systems/processes that can be annoying, but none of that implies Canada is a dictatorship. For all it's flaws that are in the talks lately, it still is a very lovely place. I'm extremely grateful and happy to be here tbh.

Happy Canada Day!

Reactions: armoured

foodie69

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2015
Okay u got it?
You are full of it, like a hot air balloon.