+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can anyone shed a light on these grounds of rejection applied on my Visit Visa refusal

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
But there must be people who really want only to visit and they should have a mechanism to identify that - this is not fair they charge the fees waste the time of a person and after two months they put some clause through a bot system to refuse everyone regardless of knowing genuine intentions of the person
If you are only interested in Nature and Beauty part of Niagra Falls, you can try visiting it from US side. Do not forget to mention your visa rejection from Canada however. They share information with each other. US B1/B2 visa is easier to get from what I hear. Besides, you will be directly in front of the VO at that point in interview so clarification will be better.

itchere

Jun 28, 2024
But there is only one Niagara Falls in the world and my US visit Visa was already Rejected and I had mentioned it in my intro letter

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
But there is only one Niagara Falls in the world and my US visit Visa was already Rejected and I had mentioned it in my intro letter
This only confirms that you know nothing about the main reason for your travel. There is a US side of Niagara Falls. If you have been promised that it will be easy to get a WP on a TRV or to get approved to asylum have been mislead. Would add that the asylum process is very long and families are rarely able to join their spouse during the process. It is not uncommon for people to wait 4-10 years to be reunited with spouses and children and that is if approved to remain in Canada which isn’t a guarantee.

Reactions: mahsakh

itchere

Jun 28, 2024
Yes there are but your reason for travel and funds doesn’t support a true reason to travel to travel all the way to Canada for tourism purposes. You have a large family and you’d be using at least 1/5th of your savings to visit Niagara Falls on your own. If you want to see nature and ice there are much cheaper and closer destinations. ( I had mentioned that my spouse also works, and she earns 3900 SAR monthly that's why we have those savings i mentioned a short trip of 6 days and mentioned i will bring 7000 cad with me and i have saving of 36000 CAD in my account along with proof of my bank statement.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Ok can you suggest for how many days i should apply?
Your whole profile doesn’t make sense. A father with young children does not travel across the world and spend so much money without significant savings to visit places like Niagara Falls. There are very nicer, much closer and less expensive places to visit on holiday if your goal is to see nature.

itchere

Jun 28, 2024
How come it doesn't make sense ? why a father of young children can't visit , I already visited turkey malaysia, georgia , azerbiajan , dubai ,my wife doesn't like tourism and kids follow her

foodie69

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2015
How come it doesn't make sense ? why a father of young children can't visit , I already visited turkey malaysia, georgia , azerbiajan , dubai ,my wife doesn't like tourism and kids follow her
Because these countries are not easily taking refugees or asylum seekers and give them residency, houses and jobs. While Canada and the USA are very popular.
You best accept our rules and regulations.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
You answered your own question on why it doesn’t make sense

All of Europe is much closer versus coming to see a cliff with water going over it, located on the other side of the world

I saw the Falls a little while ago

I was there for about TWO HOURS if that

We stayed longer at the outlet mall down the QEW then at the falls

Last edited:

Forn

Jul 12, 2024
Can anyone shed a light on those refusal grounds and how can I change /improve my situation and re-apply or apply for reconsideration your kind help and cooperation with guidance will be highly appreciated for reconsideration I have only 9 days time limit .
9 days for what? I don't think that's enough time for anything.

==>The purpose of the applicant's visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details provided in the application.( the purpose I mentioned that I wanted to view Niagara falls in the ice melting season as I was fond of nature and beauty of the world as I previously visited to see the nature and beauty of the world and my passion is travelling due to which I travelled to Baku, Istanbul,Tblisi , Kualalumpur, Dubai )

That is a generic refusal reason. But to the IRCC, visiting Niagara Falls is immediately suspicious. It's probably the top fake reason people give for wanting to visit Canada. It sounds like you just Googled the top tourist activities or most famous landmarks in Canada. To a Canadian, seeing a waterfall is not worth travelling across the world and spending thousands of dollars to do. Especially if you are not rich and are from a country with fewer freedoms and financial opportunities. It's like someone from South America going to France just to see the Eiffel Tower.

==> Based on the applicant's immigration status outside their country of nationality or habitual residence, I am not satisfied that they will leave Canada at the end of their stay as a temporary resident.(I applied a tourist visa and I have a travel history of 5 countries i visited those countries and returned within given time limits with having a strong family ties back to my country of residence having three kids and a spouse along with reasonable job along with comprehensive medical insurance and end of the benefit services having a property in my country of residence )

They may be saying it's a red flag that you already live outside your country of nationality, so they think you don't want to live in your own country and there is nothing to stop you from living anywhere, including Canada. Or perhaps you are not even allowed to stay permanently where you are living?

==>The applicant has limited employment possibilities in their country of residence.( I am living and working in Saudi Arabia from last 20 years on work visa I have stable job in Saudi I am working on same position from last 8 years I was raised in Qatar and I am working in Saudi Arabia from 2002 ,70 percent of life is spent in middle east)
They have a list of countries that are considered to have fewer job opportunities for people with your level of education than Canada would. Looking for better paying work is a top reason for people moving to Canada. Perhaps you could refute this one if your job pays well. Did you include really clear proof about your employment?