+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can anyone give me some idea on this

warsh

Jan 11, 2011
Hi friends,

I am planning to apply for PR under CEC. As i have given my language test and gathering documents.

I just need some clarification on the following doubts..

How long will it take to get the AOR after sending the application?
After getting AOR, when can we expect medicals ?
Am i missing any step here ?
Once we send the medicals to CIC, can we go out of canada for vacation (for 1 month) ?

Any other steps need to done after sending the medicals??

Please guide me regarding this...

Thanks in Advance,
Warsh.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
warsh said:
How long will it take to get the AOR after sending the application?

Recently it has taken about 4 months for the AOR. That may change by the time your application is reviewed.

After getting AOR, when can we expect medicals ?

Recently it has taken anywhere from 2 to 12 months. Hard to say.

Am i missing any step here ?

Your file may be transferred to a local consulate (Seattle, New York, Detroit, LA) before you receive confirmation of the initial assessment (IA), request for medicals, and request for RPRF.

Once we send the medicals to CIC, can we go out of canada for vacation (for 1 month) ?

Having a CEC application in process has no effect on your ability to leave or stay in Canada. If you are asking, once you receive the medical request, will there be anything else you need to do within the following month, the answer is, probably not. Most CEC applicants do not get called for Interviews, but some do. If you are on vacation, you will simply have to arrange the interview after you get back. Just be sure that you submit a stable email address with your application.