+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

can a low skilled worker under "NOC C and D" apply for permanent residency?

zarraben

Sep 10, 2009
Hi, I am here in Canada with a working visa valid for 2 years and it says that I'm under the " Pilot Project for Occupation Requiring Lower Level of Formal Training ( NOC C and D )" is there a posibility that I can apply for permanent residency? please response....tnx..!!!!

nicholas30

Champion Member
Nov 4, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, You will have to upgrade your skills and get a promotion or look for another job which is skilled in order to apply for PR.......But see that your new occupation falls in NOC O,A,B.....

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is a chance to apply if you are in AB or BC and your occupation is on their short list for their PNP semi-skilled programs.

Anucan

Oct 15, 2009
YES YOU CAN AFTER ONE YEAR WITH FSW PROGRAM AND YOU SHULD GET 67 POINT

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp

1. According to the eligibility criteria, your application is eligible for processing if:

you have an offer of arranged employment, OR
you are a foreign national who has been living legally in Canada for one year as a temporary foreign worker or an international student, OR
you are a skilled worker who has at least one year of experience in one or more of the occupations listed here.
2. If your application is eligible for processing, you must also meet the following minimum requirements to qualify as a skilled worker:

you have at least one year of continuous full-time paid work experience or the equivalent in part-time continuous employment, AND
your work experience must be Skill Type 0 (managerial occupations) or Skill Level A (professional occupations) or B (technical occupations and skilled trades) on the Canadian National Occupational Classification list, AND
you must have had this experience within the last 10 years.

Nov 24, 2019
My score is Listening-7.5 Reading-5.5 Writing-6.5 Speaking-6.5 Qualification-Msc(it) 3 years experience as a computer operator Age 29 Unmarried can i apply for permanent residency of Canada