Apr 14, 2010
LAHORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April - 2011
irfana said:
So what we know is as follows:

She Lives in Pakistan, and applied in April-2009. Thats all.

Very less information. Please share your complete timeline. Like when you sent initial application and when you sent application with supporting docs. Also your NOC category. How case worker contacted you (phone or e-mail). If case worker contacted in April-2010, what happened after that??any progress etc

All applicants who sent their docs to CHC-ISB after August-2009 are waiting to hear some good news. Please explain in detail, we will be thankful to you.

Best Regards,
Irfan Afzal
@@@@
akuma
LIved in PAKistan, Applied in April,2009 (definitely sent application to CHC-ISB) bcoz rule for application to CHC-ENG changed after 1,April,2010. Then he/she recieved call from CHC-Eng in March,2010 (rule changed in April,2010 to CHC-Eng).......
And according to many different sources of memebrs of forums all application were transfered, definitely this transfer was took place after 1-April,2010. Many confirmed it also. The HOW HE/SHE arecieved call from england in MARCH,2010?

please clarify

akuma

Jun 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2011
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
-
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
Sir, Many thanks for your reply to be precise i received the call on the 4 of March at1:30 p.m. pst.

sumaira

May 28, 2010
hello every1,
i have applied for canadian immig in 2006 oct from KSA,our case is filed from UK visa office,now we are in Pakistan since 2008 april and our further daling from UK office is now from here,they have send us medical requirement and RPRF in april 27 2010 and v have sent them on 20th may 2010.I wana know whats will they do next!do they ask for passport??n if they do then how come v send our passports to UK.
please reply
thnkx
~Sumaira~

ather8888

Dec 16, 2009
sumaira said:
hello every1,
i have applied for canadian immig in 2006 oct from KSA,our case is filed from UK visa office,now we are in Pakistan since 2008 april and our further daling from UK office is now from here,they have send us medical requirement and RPRF in april 27 2010 and v have sent them on 20th may 2010.I wana know whats will they do next!do they ask for passport??n if they do then how come v send our passports to UK.
please reply
thnkx
~Sumaira~
HI Sumaira

U can send it by DHL or Fed-X with return paid envelop
Thnx

akuma

Jun 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2011
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
-
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
sumaira said:
hello every1,
please reply
thnkx
~Sumaira~
Please if you could provide me with there telephone number or address it might help.
thanks.