CAIRO->CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 27, 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 30, 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 09, 2012 (CAIRO) Feb 20 2012 (CPP-O)
Interview........
June 26, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 10, 2012
mish29 said:
i emailed ottawa, my file was sent to cairo.....no one ever informed us with any letter or updating our cic status....i received an email back and they said the officer taking care of our file will get back to us. 3 weeks later nothing yet.....i went to my MP office they sent an email today........let's see what happens.

I'm so tired now. :(

fustrated :(

please pray for me, thank you.
May Allah do the best for u and all of us in this life and the hereafter. I ask Allah to make this waiting end and we get together with our loved ones.

Ontarioer

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO->CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 27, 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 30, 2012
File Transfer...
Interview........
June 26, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 10, 2012
fadi, any recent news or actions about ur case?

fadi pal

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
Nothing really . I was asking around criminality and the length of the process and I got different answers but no ones know how long it will take . An this is making me more tired . But I hope for some progress soon cuz I asked the office that got me the gcms and they looked at my notes and they said u might hear something soon cuz of the due date that I have on the notes . I hope something will happen and def. Will post any updates . And I hope The best for you and your partner and hope she does the interview so easy and quick . Amen ..

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Out of curiosity, Do all Medical Designated Practitioner MDP in Egypt charge the same? How much?

Ontarioer

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO->CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 27, 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 30, 2012
File Transfer...
Interview........
June 26, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 10, 2012
Dr Eng X said:
Out of curiosity, Do all Medical Designated Practitioner MDP in Egypt charge the same? How much?
To be honest, I have no idea, however i think my wife paid around 850 EGP or so.

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr Eng X said:
i made it last weak so easy and simple its 710 L.E at Sabry Ghally clinic its re-medical

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr Eng X said:
and i think it was same when i made first time but ithink it depend on each one so maybe there is other is more but idont think less

wargo

Star Member
Apr 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Hope in January 2013
Hiii everybody, I am new to this form, applying to sponsor my Husband which live with me outside Canada.

-We sent our application to Mississauga on 29th of March 2012.
-Application received on 2nd of April 2012 according to DHL tracking number.
-My Questions :
- What is next step in the application process ?? How can I know that CIC received my application ??
- What is average time from sending the application till my Husband get the PR as we applied through CAIRO office ??
- Can I accompany my Husband with me to Canad as a visitor while we are waiting for the PR ??

Hope to hear response

thank you so much.

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wargo said:
Hiii everybody, I am new to this form, applying to sponsor my Husband which live with me outside Canada.

-My Questions :
- What is next step in the application process ?? How can I know that CIC received my application ??
- What is average time from sending the application till my Husband get the PR as we applied through CAIRO office ??
- Can I accompany my Husband with me to Canad as a visitor while we are waiting for the PR ??

Hope to hear response

thank you so much.
Answers ( in order)
- There is a thread for April 2012 applicants
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/april-2012-applicants-join-here-t100105.0.html
-The next step is wait till they process your sponsorship. You might receive an acknowledgement of receipt AOR however many do not receive anything
- Average processing times is posted and updated on CIC site
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp
- Average for from receiving till he gets PR according to current posted is 90 days + 15 months
- It is too difficult to obtain a visitor Visa for your husband. He has to prove strong ties toward Egypt that he will return back after his visit is over. The purpose of visitor visa is just a visit not reside in Canada
You might not want to hear these answers however this is NOT my own answers but rather the facts. Other variables might be in place for example may be if we petition what is happening in Cairo office; processing times might decrease...also your husband might prove his strong ties to Egypt therefore can obtain visitor visa...

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
madatito2000 said:
and i think it was same when i made first time but ithink it depend on each one so maybe there is other is more but idont think less
According to these
Ontarioer said:
To be honest, I have no idea, however i think my wife paid around 850 EGP or so.
madatito2000 said:
i made it last weak so easy and simple its 710 L.E at Sabry Ghally clinic its re-medical
I believe my wife said costs of that day ~1200 L.E. (including medical exam)
Obviously it depends from 1 office to another

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wargo said:

-My Questions :

Hope to hear response

thank you so much.
the next step is approving your sponsorship this step take almost 80 days according what they said in the site
it depend on each case but the average time is one year and some poeple getting their PR only 6 months
yes sure you can accompany him but idont advise you bcz first of all if he apply for visiting visa or tourist visa they will deny him bcz he must prove to them that he will get back to egypt after his visiting end imean before his tourist visa will expire and because he have relatives in Canada who areo go you so they might refused him or if he will have chance to get that visa because he hided that he didnt have any relatives in Canada then they will punish him and they will put him in black list and they refuse your application for PR

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr Eng X said:
According to theseI believe my wife said costs of that day ~1200 L.E. (including medical exam)
Obviously it depends from 1 office to another
i think it wont be like that much bcz saby ghally is an international clinic there you can find a foreign people who live in EGypt there and many patients and its regular clinic its two big buliding its like hospital
tell me which doctor your wife made her DMP WHo doctor

liza90

Jun 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2011
Doc's Request.
10-04-2012
AOR Received.
14-10-2011
File Transfer...
18-05-2011
Med's Request
10-04-2012
Med's Done....
19-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-05-2012
Hey everyone!

It looks like the visa office is getting on top of things again thank god because my husband received an email today from the Cairo Visa Office saying that his file is ready for visa issuance and asking him to send his passport.

Alhamdulilah I am so relieved that this long process is finally over and I'll pray for everyone still waiting to get their visas and be reunited with their loved ones soon inshallah.

Thank you everyone who has been contributing to this forum with helpful information on a regular basis because it has helped me so much throughout the waiting process!

liza90

Jun 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2011
Doc's Request.
10-04-2012
AOR Received.
14-10-2011
File Transfer...
18-05-2011
Med's Request
10-04-2012
Med's Done....
19-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-05-2012
Oh forgot to ask something. Does anyone know the exact mailing address of the Cairo visa office that I'm supposed to mail the passport to?

Thanks!

abdoon

Oct 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2011
File Transfer...
21-01-2012
Passport Req..
25-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2012
liza90 said:
Oh forgot to ask something. Does anyone know the exact mailing address of the Cairo visa office that I'm supposed to mail the passport to?

Thanks!
Congrats, it takes about 2 weeks to get your passport back along with the visa and some other papers.

Visa Section/Section des visas
Canadian Embassy/Ambassade du Canada
6, Mohamed Fahmy ElSayed Street, Garden City
P.O.Box 57 Magles El Shaab
Cairo, Egypt/ le Caire, Egypte
Email: cairo.visa@international.gc.ca
Télécopieur | Facsimile Fax:(202)2791-8864 - Mitnet 392-3914
Gouvernement du Canada | Government of Canada