WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
January,2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
February,9/2012
LANDED..........
February,14,2012
madatito2000 said:
congratulations oh my god they didnt send the stuff back ithought they will send it with the passport and landing papers oh that is so much mean bcz they must send back all the stuff and letters pics all evidence that you sent them before they just only keep the forms and some documents that asked you for like police check and marriage certificate ithink you better call them
how long it take until send your husband passport back since he sent to them or gave it them

They make it very clear to not send any originals make copies of everything with the exception of the application and police record checks.so for anyone in the future make sure you make photocopies and send them only even pictures if you dont have a computer to print off pictures then scan them and print them or use a photocopy machine.

Jim254

Nov 21, 2011
Hey guys; my husband went through the interview today and it lasted about 1 hour but the officer didn't take his passport and she took his album with all our pics together and she took his four identification pictures that she requested. Does anyone know what that means? his medical expired on Dec 16, 2011; do you guys think that that could be the reason why she didn't take his passport? she actually told him that the interview was good but I donno guys PLEASE pray for us. I thought today was the end to our long wait but it seems not to be :(

catch me if you can

Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/5/2011
File Transfer...
3/8/2011
hi all and mabrouk 4 all this year inshala will be the last step in ur files and u will live with ur loved ones
can u tell me the adress u sent ur re medical paper?!
I sent a sccaned one by email to embassy in cairo
but i think i have to send the orignal paper and i called them but the woman didnt tell me any helpfull information so i trust u will hellp me
thank u all
the good will come 4 us all be ezn allah

taqy

Sep 1, 2011
lilyy00 said:
my husband received his passport however they didn't send back our photos & the evidence we sent ,, shall i email them ?
congratulation lilyy00 how did they send passport by DHL, Aramex etc. or u knew from ur e.mail or phone & what date they sent it
thanks
taqy

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jim254 said:
Hey guys; my husband went through the interview today and it lasted about 1 hour but the officer didn't take his passport and she took his album with all our pics together and she took his four identification pictures that she requested. Does anyone know what that means? his medical expired on Dec 16, 2011; do you guys think that that could be the reason why she didn't take his passport? she actually told him that the interview was good but I donno guys PLEASE pray for us. I thought today was the end to our long wait but it seems not to be :(
did they ask him about make another medical test and what is the id pictures that she requested from ur husband and what happened in this one hour ithink bcz his medical expired in last dec 16 he must go and make anew medical

louisa

Jul 3, 2011
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb.28/2011 approved for sponsorship
File Transfer...
Mar.11/2011 in cairo/started processing ott-pilot Sept.15/11
Med's Request
Oct.24/2011
Med's Done....
Oct.30/2011/ results received Dec.10/11
Interview........
WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
January,2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
February,9/2012
LANDED..........
February,14,2012
catch me if you can said:
hi all and mabrouk 4 all this year inshala will be the last step in ur files and u will live with ur loved ones
can u tell me the adress u sent ur re medical paper?!
I sent a sccaned one by email to embassy in cairo
but i think i have to send the orignal paper and i called them but the woman didnt tell me any helpfull information so i trust u will hellp me
thank u all
the good will come 4 us all be ezn allah
My husband scanned his medical receipt that the doctor gave him and emailed it to the same address the embassy sent there email with his redo medical paper.Also what he did was forward the original letter from the embassy which had his information on it ex. file number name address etc. and attatched this receipt from the doctor.

The actually redo medical the doctor sends to London himself all you get is the receipt.

catch me if you can

Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/5/2011
File Transfer...
3/8/2011
thanks louisa ana mabrouk

little more hellp plz
i sent the scanned resipt to cairo.visa@internationa.gc.ca
is that the right email?
And about sending the orignal recipt plz can u give me the exact address

sorry i am on my mobile at work without my lap and i cant leave my work maybe for week thats why i cant get this data
so i wish u can get me the right thing to call my parntes to send it
thank you so much

i wish one day we all be a real friends in canada

fox82

Jan 14, 2011
louisa said:
My husband scanned his medical receipt that the doctor gave him and emailed it to the same address the embassy sent there email with his redo medical paper.Also what he did was forward the original letter from the embassy which had his information on it ex. file number name address etc. and attatched this receipt from the doctor.

The actually redo medical the doctor sends to London himself all you get is the receipt.
louisa u say ur hubby took a receipt from the doctor when he did the 2nd medical???

my doctor didnt give me that receipt in 2nd medical ,,i got one receipt at first time but nt the second

in the 2nd medical the doctor took some package the embassy sent it with me and he said he will send th medical to london...so i dont know should i ask the doctor about this receipt or it doesnt matter alot

louisa

Jul 3, 2011
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Oct.24/2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
January,2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
February,9/2012
LANDED..........
February,14,2012
thanks louisa ana mabrouk

little more hellp plz
i sent the scanned resipt to cairo.visa @ internationa.gc.ca
is that the right email?
And about sending the orignal recipt plz can u give me the exact address

sorry i am on my mobile at work without my lap and i cant leave my work maybe for week thats why i cant get this data
so i wish u can get me the right thing to call my parntes to send it
thank you so much

Did they send you an email for the redo of medicals??? If yes to this question then that is the address you use and only email a scanned copy you keep the original of the receipt. My hubby sent it to the ott-pilot office in canada because that is where they emailed him from with the forms of redo medical.

i wish one day we all be a real friends in canada

louisa

Jul 3, 2011
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Oct.24/2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
January,2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
February,9/2012
LANDED..........
February,14,2012
fox82 said:
louisa u say ur hubby took a receipt from the doctor when he did the 2nd medical???

my doctor didnt give me that receipt in 2nd medical ,,i got one receipt at first time but nt the second

in the 2nd medical the doctor took some package the embassy sent it with me and he said he will send th medical to london...so i dont know should i ask the doctor about this receipt or it doesnt matter alot

I am sure it will go to London with or without the receipt but this doctor should have given you a receipt now you have no proof you done this medical I would ask for the receipt if I was in your place and at the same time the tracking number for your medical so you can look it up online to see if London received it yet or not. It's strange he never gave you the receipt. My hubby didn't get a tracking number like one of the other members on here and when he called to get it they were busy and told him to call another time but his medical results came back quickly before he ever got the tracking number.

louisa

Jul 3, 2011
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Oct.24/2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
January,2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
February,9/2012
LANDED..........
February,14,2012
any one can hellp !!?

was your file transferred to ottawa????????
if it was this is the address OttPilot-Immigration@cic.gc.ca

if your file was always in cairo and never left there then you sent in the right place, as long as it has your file number,name and address they will get it.

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Designated medical practitioner
These DMP offices should be re-evaluated by CIC. Those who do not know their job should be placed on probatation. It is part of their job to know and direct you properly (At the time of booking, DMPs should also remind applicants what to bring to the medical exam appointment)...why everything
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/partner/dmp/exam.asp

Proof of medical examination for the sponsored person and each of his or her dependants (original copy 2 of form
IMM 1017 signed by the examining doctor). That is what the sponsored should send!

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am writting an update on the medical examination for the sponsored (due to the ignorance of some DMP offices);
1) Know and contact DMP offices ask them what is required other than appendix C of 3912e (It is used when an applicant presents a completed Appendix C – Medical Instructions.). This is an upfrond medical exam for a family sponsored person. If they tell you we do not do medical without the embassy forms sent to you (report them to the Canadian embassy immediately, as they refused to conduct a medical exam on family sponsored immigrant).

Find a DMP:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx
2) Fill Appendix C in 3912e (regional form)
3) In your exam appointment. Two original copies of form IMM 1017 (IMM 1017 EFC
+ Appendix C). DMPs must never give a copy of the immigration medical examination documents to applicants or their representatives. The only document that is returned to the applicant is the second copy of the Medical Report: Section A (IMM 1017 EFC).

The doctor will sign the form and mail the first copy to the Canadian Regional Medical Office (RMO) with the results of the examination. You will be given the second copy as proof you underwent the medical examination. You must include this copy with your immigrant application when you send it to your sponsor. Photocopies will not be accepted. If you lose it, you will not be able to obtain a duplicate;you will have to redo the medical examination and pay any associated fees again.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/dmp-handbook/appendix-02.asp#appC
DMPs must forward all immigration medical reports to the regional medical office in their area by mail. Do not send immigration medical reports to the visa office processing the applicant's file. This will only increase the processing time.

Medical records must be sent within five days of the receipt of all required information. In urgent situations, DMPs may request that medical records be expedited. DMPs may forward these records by commercial courier, at the applicant's expense.

Applicants are responsible for all shipping costs.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/partner/dmp/exam.asp#upfront

It is your right to know your mail track number. You paid for the mail did not you!

When you and your family members go for your medical examination, make sure you have this sheet completed for each person, along with the following items:
•passports for yourself and your family members, plus a photocopy of the bio-data page of each passport. If a passport is not available, provide an official identity document bearing the photo and date of birth of the family member;
•eye glasses or contact lenses, if you or your family members wear them;
•previous medical report(s), if any. You must tell the examining doctor about all past and present medical problems and conditions, and provide the doctor with any available documentation such as physician's reports, treatment or prescriptions; and
•five recent pictures taken within six months preceding the date of the examination and, where applicable, a negative for yourself and your family members (see section on photos in the instructions on how to complete the Application for permanent residence).
The medical examination includes:
•complete physical examination for all family members;
•chest X-ray and a radiologist's report for everyone aged 11 years and over;
•blood test for everyone aged 15 years or over;
•urinalysis for everyone aged 5 years or over;
•HIV testing for everyone aged 15 years or over, as well as for children who have received blood or blood products, or have a known HIV mother.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/dmp-handbook/appendix-02.asp#appC

louisa

Jul 3, 2011
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Oct.24/2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
January,2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
February,9/2012
LANDED..........
February,14,2012
Dr. eng x

I would print this off when you go to see the medical examineer just in case lol

I want to apologize, I was confusing the first medical with second. the one part the doctor sends and the other original part does get sent in with the application.You keep the receipt of payment. So sorry for confusing you. I would choose a different doctor though and take this copy in case you get another one who doesn't know. Make sure you are choosing one of the list CIC provides on the site. take care.