+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BVL received, How long for ppr?

Sblue

May 19, 2021
Those who got refused and had this clause I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit

What did GCMS say under this?
Please help me understand, though im waiting on gcms but i want to get an idea.

Haripriya1209

Jun 6, 2021
Those who got refused and had this clause I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit

What did GCMS say under this?
Please help me understand, though im waiting on gcms but i want to get an idea.
I got same refusal reason and here is what my GCMS notes says

“The applicant has failed to satisfy me that pursuing the selected program of study is reasonable given the high cost of international study in Canada when weighed against the potential career/employment benefits after completion and the local options available for similar studies
Given the applicants previous education/employment history, I am not satisfied the motivation to pursue that particular program, at this point in time in Canada, is reasonable
Therefore, I am not satisfied that the applicant would be a bona fide student in Canada who will leave Canada by the end of period authorised for their stay ”
————-
I have 6 years of IT experience and completed my previous education in 2014.
Hope this helps

Reactions: Sblue

Suleman3r

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019

“The applicant has failed to satisfy me that pursuing the selected program of study is reasonable given the high cost of international study in Canada when weighed against the potential career/employment benefits after completion and the local options available for similar studies
Given the applicants previous education/employment history, I am not satisfied the motivation to pursue that particular program, at this point in time in Canada, is reasonable
Therefore, I am not satisfied that the applicant would be a bona fide student in Canada who will leave Canada by the end of period authorised for their stay ”
————-
Hope this helps
When did you get refusal?

Sblue

May 19, 2021

————-
Hope this helps
Thank you and yes this helps. How did you explain this in your second application. Im assuming mine would be similar.

Haripriya1209

Jun 6, 2021
Thank you and yes this helps. How did you explain this in your second application. Im assuming mine would be similar.
Well, main point I mentioned is my course is not available in India and I have to pursue it abroad. Apart from this, I have explained how this program is linked to my current field of work and how it will benefit me in future. Also mentioned my long term goal and how this course will help me to reach that goal
Mentioned few points abt the future prospects in India.

Reactions: Sblue

Sblue

May 19, 2021
Well, main point I mentioned is my course is not available in India and I have to pursue it abroad. Apart from this, I have explained how this program is linked to my current field of work and how it will benefit me in future. Also mentioned my long term goal and how this course will help me to reach that goal
Mentioned few points abt the future prospects in India.
Great. My SOP also has all these points. I wish they processed second applications quicker with already BVL and Medical etc