+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Buisness Visitor Rejected

tawakoly

Feb 20, 2016
Good day!

I applied for a visitor visa (business visitor) providing:

A. Invitation letter from host company.
B. Letter from my company explaining the purpose of visit, my designation and my salary.
C. Company bank statement.
D. Correspondence between me and the host company which explains clearly the reason for the visit.

However i was rejected for the following reasons:

- Family ties in Canada and in country of residence.
- Purpose of visit.
- Current employment situation.

I do not know what else should i do, especially that i have to buy a machine from the host company.

Can anyone assist me?

Thanx <3

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

1. For how long did you want to visit?

2. Did you submit an original invitation letter from your Canadian host company?

3. Did the invitation letter outline the relationship between your employer and the Canadian host company + business history.... and duration of your visit/exact date you will leave Canada, if possible? Proofs are also necessary to support these details.

4. Did the letter from your employer mention that airfare, accommodation and incidentals will be paid by your employer?

5. Do you have immediate family who live in Canada?

6. How long have you been working with your current employer?

7. And does your designation/job responsibilities match the purpose of your visit?

8. Did you submit copies of your employment letter + Income Tax returns + pay stubs?

Cheers

tawakoly

Feb 20, 2016
Hi,

12 working days

2. Did you submit an original invitation letter from your Canadian host company?
No, I submitted a copy, which according to their local office here is okay

3. Did the invitation letter outline the relationship between your employer and the Canadian host company + business history.... and duration of your visit/exact date you will leave Canada, if possible? Proofs are also necessary to support these details.
Yes, it was very clear, I also included the correspondence between me and the company in Canada

4. Did the letter from your employer mention that airfare, accommodation and incidentals will be paid by your employer?
Yes, and it was clearly stating that my employer will fully bare the expenses of my trip

5. Do you have immediate family who live in Canada?
Yes, Sister in Law, and i also have a friend in Canada which i mentioned in the docs.

6. How long have you been working with your current employer?
8.5 years straight

7. And does your designation/job responsibilities match the purpose of your visit?
I am a purchasing manager, the purpose of the trip was to further discuss the technical details of the machine i'm going to buy and hopefully sign a deal with the supplier

8. Did you submit copies of your employment letter + Income Tax returns + pay stubs?
Yes + No we do not have taxes here + Yes I included the pay stubs

Thank you for taking time to respond to me

<3

tomahawk

Feb 22, 2016
Re: itenerary for Visitors visa for 6months

Good day.. I just want to ask if you can help me how to make an itenerary plan for my mom visiting here in edmonton for six months.. I cant complete her requirements till i get i upload the itenerary plan.. If can you can give me a sample template so ihave an idea on how to make it...

Thanks..

Tomahawk

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

12 working days
Hope you have explained why you need 12 business days to evaluate the machine.... in the letter issued by your employer + invitation letter from the Canadian host company

No, I submitted a copy, which according to their local office here is okay
This is incorrect. You must submit an invitation letter - in original - from your Canadian host.

Apart from the basics, this letter must include the address of the facilities to be visited + Canadian company registration details + website address + some information about the nature of the Canadian host company business + the dates of your visit.

I am a purchasing manager, the purpose of the trip was to further discuss the technical details of the machine i'm going to buy and hopefully sign a deal with the supplier
Is it possible to discuss the technical details of the machine without visiting Canada?

Basically, you must submit evidence that it is essential for you to visit Canada for this purpose + and why your employer is sending you to assess technical details (and not, for example, a technical engineer).

If you were sent on overseas business visits to purchase machinery from other countries.... then you may want to include proofs of those visas + proofs of those business visits.

Yes + No we do not have taxes here + Yes I included the pay stubs
You must submit 6-12 months' personal bank statements (that confirm you earn the salary which you claim) + even credit card bills for 2-3 months if it shows low outstanding dues.

Maybe you have not documented the business relationship between your employer and the Canadian company adequately with evidence

Cheers