+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Buffalo VO FSW ( pre june and non transferred applicants) share timeline plz :)

glowingheart

May 27, 2010
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 26 2010
Doc's Request.
July 27 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 19 2010
IELTS Request
done before application
File Transfer...
Aug 4 2010
Med's Request
March 12 2012
Med's Done....
March 30 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 17 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 25 2013
mask2005 said:
Yes I'm sure. I guess I posted about that before but since some of the friends post two-page long news and posts no body saw my post I guess. I know two of my friends have the same situation. Our files have been transferred from Buffalo to Ottawa (I guess for medical):
Your application and supporting documents were received by the Case Processing Centre Ottawa office. They are pending review.
have they requested medicals?

nm423

Star Member
Feb 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/22/2010
Doc's Request.
04/22/2010
Hello all,

Below is the response i got when i sent an email to the Buffalo office. Didn't answer my query anyways i thought i will share it with everybody. At the bottom is my query/concern.

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "re-buffalo-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca" <re-buffalo-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca>
To: XXXXXXX @ yahoo.com
Sent: Friday, June 1, 2012 10:47 AM
Subject: RE: Medicals and FBI report

The Visa and Immigration Section at the Consulate General of Canada in Buffalo is closed and services have been transferred across the North American processing network. Please see www.cic.gc.ca for application submission information.

For permanent resident applications already submitted to the Consulate in Buffalo, please see below:

-If you are an applicant for permanent residence and you received a letter or email from our office asking you to submit your passport(s) or passport copies to our office in Buffalo, you must now submit your passport(s) or passport copies to the Consulate in Detroit. Please click here for mailing instructions.

-All other applications for permanent residence have been transferred to the Case Processing Pilot office in Ottawa. Please allow 60 days prior to contacting CPP Ottawa for additional information.

For non-immigrant applications already submitted to the Consulate in Buffalo, please see below:

-Applications for non-immigrant services from applicants in Canada have been transferred to the Case Processing Pilot office in Ottawa. Please allow 30 days prior to contacting CPP Ottawa.

-Applications for Permanent Resident Travel Documents have been transferred to the Consulate General of Canada in New York City. Please allow 30 days prior to contacting New York.

-Applications for study permits or work permits originating east of the Mississippi River have been transferred to the Consulate General of Canada in New York City. Please allow 30 days prior to contacting New York.

-Applications for study permits or work permits originating west of the Mississippi River have been transferred to the Consulate General of Canada in Los Angeles. Please allow 30 days prior to contacting Los Angeles.

-Applications for criminal rehabilitation, temporary resident permits and authorizations to return to Canada have been transferred to the Canadian Embassy in Washington, DC, effective June 18, 2012. Please allow at least 30 days prior to contacting Washington.

For additional information, please see www.cic.gc.ca.

Sent: May 30, 2012 5:54 PM
To: BFALO (IMMIGRATION)
Subject: Medicals and FBI report

Hello Concerned Official,

My name is XXXXXXXX (Principal Applicant) and my immigration file number is XXXXXXX. I just wanted to confirm that my medicals along with the medicals of my dependents and FBI background check report were received by the visa office. We did our medicals on the XXX of March 2012 . Can you please let me know what are the next steps?

Regards,
NM423

Dudugou

Oct 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2010
Doc's Request.
July 2010
AOR Received.
July 2010
Med's Request
May 02, 2013
Med's Done....
May 27,2013
Passport Req..
August 13, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 27, 2013
LANDED..........
September 05, 2013
nm423 said:
Hello all,

Below is the response i got when i sent an email to the Buffalo office. Didn't answer my query anyways i thought i will share it with everybody. At the bottom is my query/concern.

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "re-buffalo-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca" <re-buffalo-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca>
To: XXXXXXX @ yahoo.com
Sent: Friday, June 1, 2012 10:47 AM
Subject: RE: Medicals and FBI report

The Visa and Immigration Section at the Consulate General of Canada in Buffalo is closed and services have been transferred across the North American processing network. Please see www.cic.gc.ca for application submission information.

For permanent resident applications already submitted to the Consulate in Buffalo, please see below:

-If you are an applicant for permanent residence and you received a letter or email from our office asking you to submit your passport(s) or passport copies to our office in Buffalo, you must now submit your passport(s) or passport copies to the Consulate in Detroit. Please click here for mailing instructions.

-All other applications for permanent residence have been transferred to the Case Processing Pilot office in Ottawa. Please allow 60 days prior to contacting CPP Ottawa for additional information.

For non-immigrant applications already submitted to the Consulate in Buffalo, please see below:

-Applications for non-immigrant services from applicants in Canada have been transferred to the Case Processing Pilot office in Ottawa. Please allow 30 days prior to contacting CPP Ottawa.

-Applications for Permanent Resident Travel Documents have been transferred to the Consulate General of Canada in New York City. Please allow 30 days prior to contacting New York.

-Applications for study permits or work permits originating east of the Mississippi River have been transferred to the Consulate General of Canada in New York City. Please allow 30 days prior to contacting New York.

-Applications for study permits or work permits originating west of the Mississippi River have been transferred to the Consulate General of Canada in Los Angeles. Please allow 30 days prior to contacting Los Angeles.

-Applications for criminal rehabilitation, temporary resident permits and authorizations to return to Canada have been transferred to the Canadian Embassy in Washington, DC, effective June 18, 2012. Please allow at least 30 days prior to contacting Washington.

For additional information, please see www.cic.gc.ca.

Sent: May 30, 2012 5:54 PM
To: BFALO (IMMIGRATION)
Subject: Medicals and FBI report

Hello Concerned Official,

My name is XXXXXXXX (Principal Applicant) and my immigration file number is XXXXXXX. I just wanted to confirm that my medicals along with the medicals of my dependents and FBI background check report were received by the visa office. We did our medicals on the XXX of March 2012 . Can you please let me know what are the next steps?

Regards,
NM423
Thanks for sharing these information.

FSWCEC

Star Member
Mar 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

Today my e-cas for FSW has disappeared and my address has showed up with the latest one. Is there a problem?

mask2005

Star Member
Oct 14, 2010
FSWCEC said:
Hi guys,

Today my e-cas for FSW has disappeared and my address has showed up with the latest one. Is there a problem?
The address disappeared or the whole e-cas profile? Cause I cannt check my e-cas. It can not find mt profile while I could before.

Willem

Star Member
Feb 7, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
June 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 2012!!!!!
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Passport Req..
13 Nov 2012
Somebody opened your file mate! Hopefully it was Ottawa! :p

FSWCEC

Star Member
Mar 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mask2005 said:
The address disappeared or the whole e-cas profile? Cause I cannt check my e-cas. It can not find mt profile while I could before.
The same here. We don't know if this is positive or not. Just hope for the best, especially for Ottawa office...

nadeem55

Aug 3, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2011
Doc's Request.
15-04-2011
Nomination.....
????
AOR Received.
25-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the initial application to CIO
File Transfer...
20-06-2011 to Buffalo
Med's Request
22-02-2013 from Ottawa
Med's Done....
27-02-2013
Interview........
Wavied :)
Passport Req..
05-04-2013 via Email
VISA ISSUED...
06 May, 2013
LANDED..........
11 May, 2013 Landed Immigrant :)
Hi,

I can check my Ecas and it's still showing RBVO, I even contacted to Ottawa regarding the situation and they sent a general reply to as the message on CIC website :( don't know what's going on, I even sent an email to my VO (Buffalo) last week but never get any response... now this thing is really frustrated, no update on anything.

Hope for the best, I guess in this month, we will start getting some responses from Ottawa or Detroit.

Please share the experience guys.

Thanks,
Nadeem

Willem

Star Member
Feb 7, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
June 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 2012!!!!!
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Passport Req..
13 Nov 2012
I know how you feel.I'f been smoking 20 cigarets a day,the stress is killing me.My application was received in April 2010! 1 year more than you!

avarava23

May 20, 2009
Hey guys. I received my medical request today :) Looks like Buffalo is moving in to wind up all cases before shutting down.

However, they have screwed up my address in the medical report (section A). The report still shows my old address. Guess I will have to fax them about this issue.

Willem

Star Member
Feb 7, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
June 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 2012!!!!!
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Passport Req..
13 Nov 2012
Hi.Can you please tell us what was the date on the medicals?Was it after 29-30 May 2012?

mask2005

Star Member
Oct 14, 2010
avarava23 said:
Hey guys. I received my medical request today :) Looks like Buffalo is moving in to wind up all cases before shutting down.

However, they have screwed up my address in the medical report (section A). The report still shows my old address. Guess I will have to fax them about this issue.
\

Hi, in the medical day, the doctor will ask you to write your current address on the form (Section A) :)

salem10

Jul 6, 2010
Ontario, since 2006
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
0711/4131/4121
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-05-2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 02, 2010
AOR Received.
May 19, 2011 from buffalo
IELTS Request
submitted writtin sample (accepted)
Med's Request
April 14, 2012
Med's Done....
June 10, 2011, again in May 02, 2012 -medical furtherance June29-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
20-06-2015
Hi,
Today (Monday night), my whole profile disapeared. I could not access it. My VO is Buffalo. I have done medical in April 30, and sent them the required proof of fund documents but not Right of Residency Fee. My account has three weeks shows review complete and medical results has been recieved.

Is any one has similar experince with ecase?
Thanks
Salem10

glowingheart

May 27, 2010
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 26 2010
Doc's Request.
July 27 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 19 2010
IELTS Request
done before application
File Transfer...
Aug 4 2010
Med's Request
March 12 2012
Med's Done....
March 30 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 17 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 25 2013
salem10 said:
Hi,
Today (Monday night), my whole profile disapeared. I could not access it. My VO is Buffalo. I have done medical in April 30, and sent them the required proof of fund documents but not Right of Residency Fee. My account has three weeks shows review complete and medical results has been recieved.

Is any one has similar experince with ecase?
Thanks
Salem10
mine is still the same as feb 28
I did my meds the same day as you and sent my landing fee
but its still is at we started processing your file on feb 28