+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Buffalo VO FSW ( pre june and non transferred applicants) share timeline plz :)

drmohan

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr kbknaidu said:
Hi dr Mohan where are from ??? And when did you apply where are you now ?
Hi,
Iam from India. I applied in June 2010 and I reside near Halifax, Canada.

jotgrewal

Jan 8, 2011
Canada
Some links to the PR Application Inventory details at CIC

1. Permanent Resident Applications Processed Abroad and Processing Times - English Version

http://www.data.gc.ca/default.asp?lang=En&n=5175A6F0-1&xsl=datacataloguerecord&metaxsl=datacataloguerecord&formid=427337D0-7C36-4FED-8428-C6A63F8C19B3

2. Overseas Permanent Resident Inventory - English Version

http://www.data.gc.ca/default.asp?lang=En&n=5175A6F0-1&xsl=datacataloguerecord&metaxsl=datacataloguerecord&formid=B6F7C54E-EF4B-4EC1-8DDE-7315E97D18EB

Dr kbknaidu

Jun 29, 2012
London,UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
App. Filed.......
29th june 2011
Doc's Request.
17th july 2011
AOR Received.
1st sep 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
May 29 2011
Med's Request
Oct 26 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
In Process Since Jan 7th 2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2014
LANDED..........
09-03-2014
Hi Mohan you are a doctor in medicine or got dr by phd I am a physiotherapist from USA did masters in London applied for Canada pr in 2011 apr still no news don't know why

garry991

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
no
any PPR news from ottawa???? how long more we should wait for PPR???

waitforever

Sep 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-08-2010
AOR Received.
09-12-2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with documents
Med's Request
15-05-2012
Med's Done....
24-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I don't understand how this move to CPP-O is going to make things faster. So far, all we hear is that the move itself is going to add another two months to the processing time!

If I knew they will increase the processing time to 28 months (and maybe more?) from 17 months when I applied, I would have waited two months and to be qualified for Canadian Experienced Class back in 2010. No my PGWP is going to expire in a few months and I don't know what will happen to my file. Even when I have already done my medical in May 24, 2012.

They won't give us any information. Now, I see some people have a new line in their e-case saying that they application was moved to Ottawa. I don't even have the medicals received line in there!!

I'm starting to be really mad with this system.

waitforever

Sep 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-08-2010
AOR Received.
09-12-2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with documents
Med's Request
15-05-2012
Med's Done....
24-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Nothing for me garry991. I'm not sure why just moving some documents to another physical location would need two months!!

garry991

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
no
waitforever said:
Nothing for me garry991. I'm not sure why just moving some documents to another physical location would need two months!!
don't worry , we'll get good news soon....

jeevan

Oct 20, 2010
Interview........
waived
Following the thread, keep me in frustration. Every one is suffering the same headache. I am FSW1 category applicant and have applied in 2010 , finished medical on this march but still could not get a single line in my status that they have received my medical.
I have found in this thread that Ram08 has done medical in November or earlier 2011 but waiting still for PPR.

I am afraid that the file wont be closed like of Pre 2008 for us too. No solution still rather than to wait.

nm423

Star Member
Feb 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/22/2010
Doc's Request.
04/22/2010
nm423 said:
THANKS EVERYBODY FOR HELPING ME AND REACHING OUT WITH YOUR ANSWERS..........BELOW IS WHAT I GOT IN EMAIL.........I AM HOPING THAT THE NOTIFICATION IS JUST AN EMAIL AND NO OTHER ATTACHMENTS ARE SENT IN THE EMAIL. CAN THE SENIORS MEMBERS PLEASE CONFIRM?

ALHAMDULILLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EMAIL FROM THE EMBASSY...............

Dear Applicant:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Our office previously requested that you send your passport to the Consulate General in Buffalo. This office is now closed.

You must now submit your passport to the Consulate General in Detroit. Please see the instructions below for mailing instructions for your passport. If you have sent your passport to the office in Buffalo before today the office in Buffalo will process your application to conclusion.

Please submit your passport(s) to the Consulate General of Canada in Detroit within the next 90 days. The issuance of your visa(s) is time sensitive so it is important for you to submit your passport(s) as requested. Please note, though your passport(s) is/are due in Detroit within the next 90 days, you must check your documents upon receipt. There will be a validity date indicated, and the landing must take place on or before that date. The visas cannot be extended. If you are not prepared to live permanently in Canada immediately after landing, please consult the website regarding residency requirements in order to ensure that you retain your status in Canada.

Two (2) recent photographs of yourself and each accompanying family member are also required.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE.

FOLLOW THE LINKS BELOW FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION THAT WILL ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE:

Passport requirements <http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/visas/passports_passeports.aspx?view=d>

Photographs, height and eye colour <http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/visas/Photographs_Photographies.aspx?view=d>

Instructions for passport submission <http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/detroit/visas/apply-how_a_demande-comment.aspx?lang=eng&view=d#mailing>

Important notice for family members <http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/visas/notice_avis.aspx?view=d>

Immigration Section/Section de l'immigration

Consulate General of Canada

Consulat général du Canada

Buffalo, New York
Hellooooooooooo World,

We got our passports stamped with the Canadian Visa today from Detroit Office..........Alhamdulillah. Thank you all once again for all the support. The whole process was pretty simple, the lady at the window was awesome and very friendly.

Regards,
NM423

upp942

May 27, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo &gt;&gt; Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-May-2010
Doc's Request.
01-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
23-May-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with initial application
Med's Request
02-May-2012 (post mark)
Med's Done....
24-May-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01-Nov-12
VISA ISSUED...
14-Nov-12
nm423 said:
Hellooooooooooo World,

We got our passports stamped with the Canadian Visa today from Detroit Office..........Alhamdulillah. Thank you all once again for all the support. The whole process was pretty simple, the lady at the window was awesome and very friendly.

Regards,
NM423
Very nice NM423. Good luck in Canada :D

jenny4u82

Star Member
Jan 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
May 2010 (2nd AOR Oct 2010)
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
May 17, 2012
Med's Done....
May 29, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
Feb 25, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
God know better!!!
waitforever said:
I don't understand how this move to CPP-O is going to make things faster. So far, all we hear is that the move itself is going to add another two months to the processing time!

If I knew they will increase the processing time to 28 months (and maybe more?) from 17 months when I applied, I would have waited two months and to be qualified for Canadian Experienced Class back in 2010. No my PGWP is going to expire in a few months and I don't know what will happen to my file. Even when I have already done my medical in May 24, 2012.

They won't give us any information. Now, I see some people have a new line in their e-case saying that they application was moved to Ottawa. I don't even have the medicals received line in there!!

I'm starting to be really mad with this system.
Hi Wait for Ever,

I m in the same boat, i m also losing my patienece, i was also eligible for CEC, some my friends who came with me are eligible for citizenship.

Thanks

az21

Star Member
Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
Aug 2010 (CIO)
AOR Received.
Dec 2010 (Buffalo)
File Transfer...
Buffalo to CPP-O
Med's Request
March 2013 (Ottawa)
Med's Done....
April 2013
Passport Req..
24 June 2013
LANDED..........
hopefully summer 2013
jenny4u82 said:
Hi Wait for Ever,

I m in the same boat, i m also losing my patienece, i was also eligible for CEC, some my friends who came with me are eligible for citizenship.

Thanks
Hello, I am also in the same boat. some ppl applied 1.5 year after me under CEC and now they are PR for 5-6 months! I am also eligible for CEC but hesitating to apply because of this FSW application. They process CEC very fast and FSW is their least priority.

BTW, do not hope much for online status to change. I have seen many ppl to get their PPR even without line "your medical result have been received".

drmohan

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr kbknaidu said:
Hi Mohan you are a doctor in medicine or got dr by phd I am a physiotherapist from USA did masters in London applied for Canada pr in 2011 apr still no news don't know why
Hi kbknaidu,

I am a vet and did Master's from Canada.

Dr kbknaidu

Jun 29, 2012
London,UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
App. Filed.......
29th june 2011
Doc's Request.
17th july 2011
AOR Received.
1st sep 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
May 29 2011
Med's Request
Oct 26 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
In Process Since Jan 7th 2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2014
LANDED..........
09-03-2014
Hi Mohan nice to meet you .. You have any gmail or yahoo if you want a new friend I am Krishna from Andhra and did my bachelors in physical therapy and masters in diet and nutrition thanks and my gmail I'd is kbknaidu@gmail.com if you like to make new friends please send me request in g talk so that we can chat byeee

jenny4u82

Star Member
Jan 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
May 2010 (2nd AOR Oct 2010)
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
May 17, 2012
Med's Done....
May 29, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
Feb 25, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
God know better!!!
Hi GuyZ

Anyone knows CPP-Ottawa processing time? Like Buffalo was 28 months for FSW.............

Also when can I expect PPR from CPP-Ottawa.........like I did my medical on May 29, 2012 (closing day of Buffalo Visa office :eek:).

Friends plz adivse.........your ETA are most welcomed and will motivate me in this hard time of waiting.