+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Buffalo Visa Office required additional docs. - When do I receive next answers

Fvargas

Jun 30, 2010
Hi folks!
I´m a new in this blog and I wanna to share something of my current process to become a Permanent Resident as a skilled worker within Canada.

I Started my PR process as a SW in July 24th 2009.
CIO Approved in September 18th 2009.
I sent full documents to Buffalo Visa Office - October 19th 2009.
AOR received in November 18th 2009.

After 6 months, in May 25th 2010, I received a letter from Buffalo Visa Office, where they in order to continue processing my application, required the following docs:

Work and Experience history in Canada.
Update letter of reference from current employer
2008 and 2009 Tax returns.

I sent these documents June 10th 2010.

I have the following questions:

1. When do I receive the next response from them?
2. If the application is approved, how long does takes more the next steps and become a Permanent Resident finally?
3. When should I pay for the Right of Permanent Residence?

Thanks for your answers or any comments.

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
1. You should be good if you have sent all the additional details to Buffalo. No one can say what would be the wait time for your next step when it comes to Buffalo's processing speed. Just hope everything would go fine.
2. If everything goes fine with your application, your next step would be the medical request from Buffalo. (again there are chances for calling you for an interview, in my case interview was waived and i got the medical request directly).
3. Mostly you would get the RPRF request with the medical request.

Fvargas

Jun 30, 2010
Hi Professional 1
No. no yet. But I trust that everything goes well and to receive it soon.

Thanks.

Fvargas

Jun 30, 2010
Hi Pasi.
Thanks for your comments. Is a good guide about what will happen next in my case. Is just to wait, to be patient and receive the good news soon!!

I have another questions.
If my application is good and I receive medical request:

1. How long does it take this process?
2. Is there another step or I will get my PR finally?

Thanks again, Pasi.

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
Fvargas said:
Hi Pasi.
Thanks for your comments. Is a good guide about what will happen next in my case. Is just to wait, to be patient and receive the good news soon!!

I have another questions.
If my application is good and I receive medical request:

1. How long does it take this process?
2. Is there another step or I will get my PR finally?

Thanks again, Pasi.
It all depends on the visa office where your docs will be processed. Once you receive your medical request and you complete that, there is nothing else from your end. They would ask you for the RPRF along with your medicals. If everything is fine with your medical results, you will be asked to submit your passport for temporary visa stamping using which you have to land in Canada and get the landed immigrant status.

Fvargas

Jun 30, 2010
I´m living in Toronto 2 years and half ago and I started my PR process here 1 year ago. My full application and docs are being processing in Buffalo, NY. visa office. I think that should be faster in that Office than in others. Anyways, thanks for your new comments Pasi.

mbastudies

Oct 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Fvargas, Based on what we see and hear from applicants, Buffalo is one of the slowest visa offices.
Anyway, I hope you get the Medical request soon, and get your PR soon after!

Fvargas said:
I´m living in Toronto 2 years and half ago and I started my PR process here 1 year ago. My full application and docs are being processing in Buffalo, NY. visa office. I think that should be faster in that Office than in others. Anyways, thanks for your new comments Pasi.