+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Buffalo transfter file to Seattle - Please share timeline

eco

May 16, 2012
loveson said:
Congratulation, Wendy. So happy to hear good news from you.

And Update here..... Good news. I just got the passports back as well.

Total process time from PPR till today, only 20 days (including weekends).

Guys, no worries. Good luck to all of you.
Loveson, Congrats bro, finally you got the PR. I am so happy for you with the fastest procedure of receiving passport. Have a safe landing.

suvv

Aug 7, 2010
Dear Loveson: I would waana congratulate you firstly that you have received your Passports back from CIC seattle. I am more than happy for you coz you sound quite nervous at time thru out this process, so as CIC just put you mind at ease. Well done.

Dear Wendy: Congratulations to you as well for getting Passports back and to have become PR's of Canada. Hope you and your family would have a fantastic future ahead both personally and professionaly. Great Job and Well Done!

As you may know, I also got PPR request from Seattle CIC on August 17, 2012. But the problem is I am in India and one of my friend's friend would carry my wife's and I passport in Sept so I would have to wait for a while until our passports get submitted to the CIC seattle.

Just a piece of question to Wendy or Loveson, could you guys provide me what other documents you have received along with the visa stamp on your passport? This information would be very handy for myself and other prospective candidates waiting in line to become canadian PR's.

Thanks in advance. Regards, SUVV :) :) :)

can3x8

Star Member
Mar 7, 2012
Congratulations to Dear Friends who got there PPrs !!!

Please pray of us also :)

BTW , the new processing times are showing on CIC, No wonder Seattle is the last among them 31 months...

loveson

May 21, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-11- 2009
AOR Received.
05-05-2010
File Transfer...
10Oct12 to seattle
Med's Request
30Mar12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
02AUG12
suvv said:
Dear Loveson: I would waana congratulate you firstly that you have received your Passports back from CIC seattle. I am more than happy for you coz you sound quite nervous at time thru out this process, so as CIC just put you mind at ease. Well done.

Dear Wendy: Congratulations to you as well for getting Passports back and to have become PR's of Canada. Hope you and your family would have a fantastic future ahead both personally and professionaly. Great Job and Well Done!

As you may know, I also got PPR request from Seattle CIC on August 17, 2012. But the problem is I am in India and one of my friend's friend would carry my wife's and I passport in Sept so I would have to wait for a while until our passports get submitted to the CIC seattle.

Just a piece of question to Wendy or Loveson, could you guys provide me what other documents you have received along with the visa stamp on your passport? This information would be very handy for myself and other prospective candidates waiting in line to become canadian PR's.

Thanks in advance. Regards, SUVV :) :) :)
hi, suvv

Along with the passports stamped with PRV, it also comes with landing paper inside the envelope. When you are landing you must bring your passport and landing paper to the officer.

Hope it helps. ;D

loveson

May 21, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-11- 2009
AOR Received.
05-05-2010
File Transfer...
10Oct12 to seattle
Med's Request
30Mar12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
02AUG12
Really so thank you guys for the good words.

I am planning to land tonight in Douglas Border (peace arch park). Hope everything is going well. And i will share my landing experience after that.

Good luck guys, you will received your PPR soon. :D ;)

c3373555

Feb 7, 2011
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattle
NOC Code......
NOC 0213
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 Feb 10
Doc's Request.
April 2010
AOR Received.
Nov 23rd 2010
File Transfer...
17th Nov 2011
Med's Request
03Feb2012
Med's Done....
Fed 20th
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Aug 22nd 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 15th 2012
LANDED..........
2nd Nov 2012
Friends,
I got the PPR yesterday. Along with PPR visa office also asked to submit the proof of settlement funds i.e.$17,000. I maintained the balance for about 28 months and since the process is taking too long i used the bank balance for some personal emergency. Now i don't have that much balance on hand to show the proof. I am not sure how to proceed. Any ideas?

loveson

May 21, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-11- 2009
AOR Received.
05-05-2010
File Transfer...
10Oct12 to seattle
Med's Request
30Mar12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
02AUG12
c3373555 said:
Friends,
I got the PPR yesterday. Along with PPR visa office also asked to submit the proof of settlement funds i.e.$17,000. I maintained the balance for about 28 months and since the process is taking too long i used the bank balance for some personal emergency. Now i don't have that much balance on hand to show the proof. I am not sure how to proceed. Any ideas?
hi, c3373555.

Congratulations, you are the lucky guy of the week. I think if Seatlle request you to submit the proof of settlement funds, then its very important to do so. In my experience, I just ask my parents to put the amount in my account, after they checked it, transfter back to their account.

But I wasn't request to submit proof of funds along with PPR. Maybe I am under FSW2, and when landing, they didn't ask me to show in the landing office as well.

Good luck to you. Buddy.

loveson

May 21, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-11- 2009
AOR Received.
05-05-2010
File Transfer...
10Oct12 to seattle
Med's Request
30Mar12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
02AUG12
hi, Guys, after received passport back from Seattle office on 21AUG12, we went to flagpole on 22AUG12 last night. As I think there would be less people in the border at night, so I went to there after work.

I live in Vancouver, so drove to Doughlas (Peace Arch) border to flagpole. Before we(my wife and me)go, I research some topic about flagpole online, some ppl said we should go via the very left line, then tell the officer we are about to flagpole, the office gave us a orange paper then guide us to turn left, then park the car and go inside the buiding and line up in lineA.

When we came into the buiding, there was very less people there waiting in line, maybe its not the busy hour. Soon one of them served us, they see our passports, then asked us to get into our cars, they removed the blockers in front of the way back to Canada, then gave me a white paper and asked me to show the paper to the Canadian office. Then we drive back way to Canada custom.

There was a line up there, so we waited for about 15 mins. The Canadian officer was so nice, asked us to park the car on the left handside in front of the buiding, then get into it and line up.

The Canadian costoms is really so nice to us, smile and warm greeting to us, then asked us some simple questions liked : what's the status when you were in Canada?Where do you live? and so on. But they didn't ask for proof of settlement funds. After 10 mins wait, all the procedures were finished, then the officer sai :" now your are permanent resident of Canada, Have good night".

The whole processing time is 1 hour , then finish our landing experience, that's really very fast.

elias1979

Star Member
Dec 16, 2010
New Westminster
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Seattle
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
09-03-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10/29/12
VISA ISSUED...
11/6/12
LANDED..........
12/17/12
Any updates? there are 5 months since our medicals results reached Ottawa....i sent 2 emails to the Seattle VO, no response. I don't know what's going on there. :'(

deise

Star Member
Sep 9, 2011
Visa Office......
Seattle
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22 Feb 2010
File Transfer...
17 Nov 2011
Med's Request
24 Feb 2012
I'm the same Elias, I even sent them a fax!!!

elias1979

Star Member
Dec 16, 2010
New Westminster
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Seattle
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
09-03-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10/29/12
VISA ISSUED...
11/6/12
LANDED..........
12/17/12
can3x8 said:
Same here , no response for my emails also. We have to wait every week
Lottery now !!
When did you do your medicals can3x8?

elias1979

Star Member
Dec 16, 2010
New Westminster
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Seattle
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
09-03-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10/29/12
VISA ISSUED...
11/6/12
LANDED..........
12/17/12
titaniom89 said:
Same here. 8 Months after MR and still nothing :(
that means in 4 months your medicals will expire...they are playing with the applicants' cases. I understand for the cases to be processed chronologically, in the order they have been received, not randomly. The most annoying and upseting thing is that they don't answer to the email/fax enquires. This becomes very frustrating.