July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
sarvesh said:
hi i did not get any email from buffalo i don't know where is my file and its 16 month over also my medical going to be expire soon in 13 days
Nobody actually did get an email for transfer. You can request GCMS Notes for better understanding about your case. Most probably, all of us will get their medicals expired as all of us might end up waiting 16-18 months before we get PPR!

If they want you to take another medical exam, they will ask you.

noopurswadas

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
sharuu said:
Nobody actually did get an email for transfer. You can request GCMS Notes for better understanding about your case. Most probably, all of us will get their medicals expired as all of us might end up waiting 16-18 months before we get PPR!

If they want you to take another medical exam, they will ask you.
Sharuu are you living in india, why is it taking SO long for your medical reqeuest to come..?

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
noopurswadas said:
are the medical proccesings included in the FILE PROCCESING TIME on the websites?
I am not sure what you mean by that? If you are asking what is the procedure of the medical exam, it is in the CIC website.

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
noopurswadas said:
Sharuu are you living in india, why is it taking SO long for your medical reqeuest to come..?
My medical request? I already did my medical examination in September 2011 and I am not living in India.

bkd1969

May 1, 2011
sharuu said:
My medical request? I already did my medical examination in September 2011 and I am not living in India.
sharuu,

You are getting the favor of GOD this month, and be sure check your email regularly.

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
bkd1969 said:
sharuu,

You are getting the favor of GOD this month, and be sure check your email regularly.
I sure hope so, my friend. Just keeping the fingers crossed and hoping to cross this line in September. I am hoping everyone get PPR in September!

student3000

Feb 26, 2012
sharuu said:
I sure hope so, my friend. Just keeping the fingers crossed and hoping to cross this line in September. I am hoping everyone get PPR in September!
Hey sharuu
i got my CAIPS notes last week..actually, it was a DVD mailed from the 'access-to-privacy' department at CIC.
basically, the same old:

Eligibility & security: not started:
Criminality: ongoing
Medical : passed

It also shows that my file was transfered on 7th july.

1. Can you please tell me if there's any specific info I should look for? any info that I can use when contacting the MP? Please let me know.

Lastly, one of my friends (March 2011 buffalo applicant, and got passport request on August 21 2012) told me that his status (after mailing the passport) changed to 'decision made'. My friend's says that he's 'not so sure' because the help tables (that provide explanation for each type of status) indicates that this status could imply (for out of Canada applications)

A. Medical results have been received
B. Approval status determined (either approved or rejected)
C. Permanent residence determined (approved)

As the file was transferred to Ottawa, so in-Canada application could also mean:

A. Interview is required

Have you heard/read any case, where (after passport-request) the outcome was something apart from the PPR issuance? Please let me know so that I can calm down my buddy (whose been really jittery ??? and a little impatient, ever since the passport request..but i guess, who wouldn't be :p)

student3000

Feb 26, 2012
sharuu said:
i guess my friend's nervousness can be explained that on his status,(when he clicks the under-lined word) it just states

'Decision has been made.The office will contact you concerning this decision.'

That it doesn't explicitly state what the outcome is, and he's fretting that it could mean bad!

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
student3000 said:
Hey sharuu
i got my CAIPS notes last week..actually, it was a DVD mailed from the 'access-to-privacy' department at CIC.
basically, the same old:

1. Can you please tell me if there's any specific info I should look for? any info that I can use when contacting the MP? Please let me know.

Lastly, one of my friends (March 2011 buffalo applicant, and got passport request on August 21 2012) told me that his status (after mailing the passport) changed to 'decision made'. My friend's says that he's 'not so sure' because the help tables (that provide explanation for each type of status) indicates that this status could imply (for out of Canada applications)

As the file was transferred to Ottawa, so in-Canada application could also mean:

A. Interview is required

Have you heard/read any case, where (after passport-request) the outcome was something apart from the PPR issuance? Please let me know so that I can calm down my buddy (whose been really jittery ??? and a little impatient, ever since the passport request..but i guess, who wouldn't be :p)
No need to worry for your friend.. decision made means when the visa actually gets stamped. If he enclosed a self addressd envelope, ask him to start checking when it gets activated. I should take 1-2 weeks to get the passport back to him. If interview or any document was required they would never have requested Passport in the first place.

For your case -
- What is the last Notes that was written?
- under Application Assignment, whats the due date?
- Under GROUP NAME, on the first or second page is there anything in front of it?
- When were your notes printed off?

Most probably your file just hasnt been reviewed yet.

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
student3000 said:
Hey sharuu
basically, the same old:

A. Interview is required

You can contact your MP, but sometimes they ask if you are within the processing timeline. One thing you can ask is what is the next due date? Most probably they will tell you 2 things, file in queue or background checks are going on.

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
student3000 said:
i guess my friend's nervousness can be explained that on his status,(when he clicks the under-lined word) it just states

'Decision has been made.The office will contact you concerning this decision.'

That it doesn't explicitly state what the outcome is, and he's fretting that it could mean bad!
Can you post your friend's timeline? When did his file get transferred to Ottawa and when AOR was issued and when did he do medicals?
I am a March 2011 applicant as well, I hope I hear something soon :(

syed_h_sha

Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Bufallo now Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2nd 2011
Doc's Request.
Personal History requested on 07-02-2013
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
20-01-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Ottawa
Med's Request
18-09-2012
Med's Done....
24-09-2012
Interview........
Done with Quebec
Passport Req..
18-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2013
LANDED..........
in Montreal on work permit
csqmjj said:
my time line
CSQ September 2011
Fedral filled in Nov 2011
AOR in 16 May 2012
medical done 17 MAy
start processing your file on 19 June 2012
ducoment requested (RCMP) + finger print on 19 June..... done on 24 June
medical received on June 19 also
E-mail to Ottawa to verify the status of my Finger print in july and they said that they received it
waiting for ppr
notes requested on 15 august
Hi csqmjj
can you tell me how to get RCMP clearance. they have not requested me yet, mostly they will ask me soon.
just wanted to see how many days it takes

if you see my time lines, I am also CSQ applicant and my application reached Buffalo May 2nd 2011 and nothing till now.
they not even asked me any kind of documents or reports?

Syed

csqmjj

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo , Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
syed_h_sha said:
Hi csqmjj
can you tell me how to get RCMP clearance. they have not requested me yet, mostly they will ask me soon.
just wanted to see how many days it takes

if you see my time lines, I am also CSQ applicant and my application reached Buffalo May 2nd 2011 and nothing till now.
they not even asked me any kind of documents or reports?

Syed
Hi
yes sure , I did it at commissionaire in Montreal
so just take appointment and then go to do it and sure ask for electronic type
for me it took about one week to get it ( sent directly to cic cpp-ottawa)

commissionaires (dot) ca

student3000

Feb 26, 2012
sharuu said:
No need to worry for your friend.. decision made means when the visa actually gets stamped. If he enclosed a self addressd envelope, ask him to start checking when it gets activated. I should take 1-2 weeks to get the passport back to him. If interview or any document was required they would never have requested Passport in the first place.

For your case -
- What is the last Notes that was written?
- under Application Assignment, whats the due date?
- Under GROUP NAME, on the first or second page is there anything in front of it?
- When were your notes printed off?

Most probably your file just hasnt been reviewed yet.
I guess you are right about my file not being reviewed.

1. The latest note is about electronic transfer due to closure of regional processing office.
2. There's no date under Application Assignment; the section's blank, so its not probably been assigned.
3. Nothing for group name. What is group name, and does it signify something?
4. The notes were printed on August 10 2012