App. Filed.......
16-12-2009
Doc's Request.
16-02-2010
AOR Received.
28-09-2010
File Transfer...
13-10-2010 to LA(in-process 19-04-2011)Rejection letter on 7 June2011
Congratulations 13042010.next wait for MR starts :)
13042010 said:
Today my eCAS changed to 'In Process' and that is 9 days BEFORE my BFD date... absolutely impossible to predict the way CHC Buffalo work !!

pearl2010

Jul 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2009
Doc's Request.
16-02-2010
AOR Received.
28-09-2010
File Transfer...
LOLzzz:D...gud one MCBoy :D
MCBoy said:
hahaha still counting tuesdays??? i already included "following up the application" in my will to my kids. :p :p :p

S

shahadat109

Hi Pearl,

are u sure? fyi..i am currently inside canada.

pearl2010 said:
Hi shahadat109,

First, Congratulations for getting PPR :)

mail ur fees to below address:

Canadian Consulate General (RFV)
Immigration Regional Program Centre
1 HSBC Center, Suite 3000
Buffalo, NY 14203-2884
USA

All the Best for rest of ur plans

Regards
pearl2010

pearl2010

Jul 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2009
Doc's Request.
16-02-2010
AOR Received.
28-09-2010
File Transfer...
Oh! u in Canada! then I am not sure dear.hope someone will come up the right answer.
Better to start a new thread and post ur query.

This is just my thoughts.As ur VO is Buffalo and u have decided to get ur passports stamped in Buffalo,u could send ur RPRF to Buffalo itself.

Also,have a look at this link
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/imm/fees-frais_buffalo.aspx?lang=eng&menu_id=18&menu=L

All the Best
Regards
pearl2010
shahadat109 said:
Hi Pearl,

are u sure? fyi..i am currently inside canada.

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi,

Where do you find the classification of FSW types and if processing depends upon FSW type ?I assume we dont write FSW category when we file the application or VO puts you in the category itself ?
And another thing is if AEO is needed for the person working in 29 list of occupations issued by ministry.If AEO makes any difference in case if you are already working in canada in the profession listed in 29 categories and is in process of continuation.I have been here since aug 2008.

Thanks

S

anuM

Jan 13, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-02-2010
Doc's Request.
18-03-2010, full docs reached 20 may 2010
AOR Received.
08-10-2010, inprocess with rbvo details march 22, 2011
IELTS Request
done, sent with all docs
File Transfer...
24-03-2010
Med's Request
2 feb 2012
Med's Done....
14 feb 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 feb 2012
VISA ISSUED...
march 2012
LANDED..........
april 8 2012
wow, maybe now that the GCMS implementation is done, processing is coming back to normal.
fingers scrossed..
really tempted to do medical and send it before request

S

shahadat109

Sorry bro..if the q is for me then i would say i got no clue..i just put it as fsw1 after seeing other mates on this site...so plz ignore the fsw1 or fsw...

thx

Simp said:
hi,

Where do you find the classification of FSW types and if processing depends upon FSW type ?I assume we dont write FSW category when we file the application or VO puts you in the category itself ?
And another thing is if AEO is needed for the person working in 29 list of occupations issued by ministry.If AEO makes any difference in case if you are already working in canada in the profession listed in 29 categories and is in process of continuation.I have been here since aug 2008.

Thanks

S

MCBoy

Jun 29, 2009
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My guess is that you can take the MO for RRPF with you when you go for the stamping in person. No need to send it by mail. The easier way is to call the CIC helpdesk @ 1-888-242‑2100.

Seniors, please correct me if i am wrong.

shahadat109 said:
Hello,

regarding medical, i have sent it on my own at the end of november 2010 without visa office letter. after that i have updated the news via case specific inquiry. so they didnt sent me any note seeking medical. i got direct PPR request.

can anyone please help me with:

1. i will go to buffalo in person to complete the visa process. however, for landing fee's i would like to mail. which address should i mail the visa fee?? please point out from below URL:

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/imm/submit_soumettre.aspx

MCBoy

Jun 29, 2009
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Simp said:
hi,

I dont think there is separate status reporting to public based on category. While sending the application, the guide clearly says, write the category on the envelope. I remember doing. VO also does that, it is based on what CIO said.

they are mutually exclusive. Apply either here or there. Applications will be assessed 100% on one side. Applicant cannot send half-assed, 50% here and 50% there.
Thanks

S

glowingheart

May 27, 2010
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 26 2010
Doc's Request.
July 27 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 19 2010
IELTS Request
done before application
File Transfer...
Aug 4 2010
Med's Request
March 12 2012
Med's Done....
March 30 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 17 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 25 2013
If you are in canada The passports have to be sent to the buffalo address in canada
The cic site has that info

If i were you ill doit by courrier cause i heard on the radio this morning that the postal workers are going on strike

Its almost impossible to talk to a human being if you call the help desk

MCBoy said:
My guess is that you can take the MO for RRPF with you when you go for the stamping in person. No need to send it by mail. The easier way is to call the CIC helpdesk @ 1-888-242‑2100.

Seniors, please correct me if i am wrong.

danhass

Sep 21, 2010
US
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
shahadat109 said:
regarding medical, i have sent it on my own at the end of november 2010 without visa office letter. after that i have updated the news via case specific inquiry. so they didnt sent me any note seeking medical. i got direct PPR request.
hi @ shahadat109 could u tell me y u did ur medicals w/o receiving MR from VO? does that speed up the process? is there any risk VO might say "why you did your medicals, now you have to do them again on MR" ??

i received interview waiver 4 months ago but no MR ... i'm thinking should i do Medicals on my own?

however AFAIK all the cases in which people did meds before MR were inside canada ... i'm not in canada therefore i'm not sure my DMP (in US) would let me do the meds w/o MR

S

shahadat109

Hi,

I am residing inside canada...so i have seen lots of applicant played this trick ...even some of my friend to save some time, say atleast 3 months? from time of getting a medical request and get it to the hand of buffalo 3 months is legit...

as medical is valid for 12 months. and total immigration process takes 17 months in visa office...so what i did is last november (at 11th month of buffalo AOR) i have done my medical on my own and sent an email to buffalo updating the news. They were like you dont need to take any steps on ur own but finally as i can see it paid for..they have asked for my passport in exact 16 months 1 week...

i would say you can do it as long as you are confident that almost all the steps are done and you are waiting for medical..so udnt hurt if u do it and send an email to buffalo...and if u do ur medical then u wont get any letter for medical anymore..u will get the pp request...

i can suggest another thing..with medical also sent the money order for RPRF fee or landing fee...

thanks..

danhass said:
hi @ shahadat109 could u tell me y u did ur medicals w/o receiving MR from VO? does that speed up the process? is there any risk VO might say "why you did your medicals, now you have to do them again on MR" ??

i received interview waiver 4 months ago but no MR ... i'm thinking should i do Medicals on my own?

however AFAIK all the cases in which people did meds before MR were inside canada ... i'm not in canada therefore i'm not sure my DMP (in US) would let me do the meds w/o MR

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So what wud you ask ur DMP and what number you need to give to be written on Medical form ? Which city you are and which is ur country of origin.May be you are lucky enough.

S

shahadat109 said:
Hi,

I am residing inside canada...so i have seen lots of applicant played this trick ...even some of my friend to save some time, say atleast 3 months? from time of getting a medical request and get it to the hand of buffalo 3 months is legit...

as medical is valid for 12 months. and total immigration process takes 17 months in visa office...so what i did is last november (at 11th month of buffalo AOR) i have done my medical on my own and sent an email to buffalo updating the news. They were like you dont need to take any steps on ur own but finally as i can see it paid for..they have asked for my passport in exact 16 months 1 week...

i would say you can do it as long as you are confident that almost all the steps are done and you are waiting for medical..so udnt hurt if u do it and send an email to buffalo...and if u do ur medical then u wont get any letter for medical anymore..u will get the pp request...

i can suggest another thing..with medical also sent the money order for RPRF fee or landing fee...

thanks..

S

shahadat109

Hi,

All you need is your Buffalo file number or VO file number which you have i believe...

I am residing in toronto..so what i did was after checking the doctors list from CIC website..i went to visit a doctor...completed my medical..the information doctor asked was only my file number and address...i told them i am doing it in advance..so i dont have the letter...and as u know..doctor dont care...all they need is money...lol...

thanks

Simp said:
So what wud you ask ur DMP and what number you need to give to be written on Medical form ? Which city you are and which is ur country of origin.May be you are lucky enough.

S

glowingheart

May 27, 2010
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 26 2010
Doc's Request.
July 27 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 19 2010
IELTS Request
done before application
File Transfer...
Aug 4 2010
Med's Request
March 12 2012
Med's Done....
March 30 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 17 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 25 2013
About how much you had to pay just to have a ballpark i live in calgary

shahadat109 said:
Hi,

All you need is your Buffalo file number or VO file number which you have i believe...

I am residing in toronto..so what i did was after checking the doctors list from CIC website..i went to visit a doctor...completed my medical..the information doctor asked was only my file number and address...i told them i am doing it in advance..so i dont have the letter...and as u know..doctor dont care...all they need is money...lol...

thanks