03-08-2016
File Transfer...
17-08-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-07-2016
Hi ALL!

Anyone else being processed through Bucharest VO?

I just found out that i have been approved as a sponsor to my husband and that his application has been sent to Bucharest for further processing. This is baffling to us because my husband is Syrian and we don't really understand why it was sent there. They began processing on August 17, 2016.

Anyone else in this situation? Anyone had any success with the Bucharest VO? Any good/bad news would be appreciated.

deeafahd

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
LanaLanski said:
Hi ALL!

Anyone else being processed through Bucharest VO?

I just found out that i have been approved as a sponsor to my husband and that his application has been sent to Bucharest for further processing. This is baffling to us because my husband is Syrian and we don't really understand why it was sent there. They began processing on August 17, 2016.

Anyone else in this situation? Anyone had any success with the Bucharest VO? Any good/bad news would be appreciated.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/romanian-timeline-in-process-t88019.0.html there is a thread here with people applying at Bucharest VO, I am one of them :)

LanaLanski

Sep 8, 2016
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
03-08-2016
File Transfer...
17-08-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-07-2016
deeafahd said:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/romanian-timeline-in-process-t88019.0.html there is a thread here with people applying at Bucharest VO, I am one of them :)
THANK YOU!

I slightly rephrased my question and re-posted it to this link you sent me.

-L

Ruqayya1979

Star Member
Dec 8, 2016
Hi. Any updates from anyone. My application has in process since Nov of 2016. Medical done upfront. Asked for additional info back in march and haven't heard anything new yet. Should I be worried. Its gonna be a year this November. Any feedback would b great thanks!

Tdot_Boy

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Visa Office......
Bucharest
App. Filed.......
16-02-2017
AOR Received.
02-03-2017
File Transfer...
20-03-2017... 3rd line...: 13-04-2017
Med's Request
17-07-2017
Med's Done....
19-07-2017
Passport Req..
14-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-12-2017
Hi. Any updates from anyone. My application has in process since Nov of 2016. Medical done upfront. Asked for additional info back in march and haven't heard anything new yet. Should I be worried. Its gonna be a year this November. Any feedback would b great thanks!

No updates here, Bucharest is very slow.
New Delhi is way faster comparing the number of applicants to completed applications

Ruqayya1979

Star Member
Dec 8, 2016
No updates here, Bucharest is very slow.
New Delhi is way faster comparing the number of applicants to completed applications
This really sucks and the wait is agonizing. I read on the cic website that they're trying to finish all application sent before DEC 7,2016 by DEC 2017. Hoping to hear good news soon.

Mini2016

Star Member
May 18, 2016
This really sucks and the wait is agonizing. I read on the cic website that they're trying to finish all application sent before DEC 7,2016 by DEC 2017. Hoping to hear good news soon.
Thats what thry say now that by the end of December, they will finalize 80 of the applications. Hopefully we hear good news soon. The wait really is agonizing

Ruqayya1979

Star Member
Dec 8, 2016
Thats what thry say now that by the end of December, they will finalize 80 of the applications. Hopefully we hear good news soon. The wait really is agonizing
Yes it is! I get so frustrated that I'm always checking for news on this thread just to keep hoping that we hear good news.

Aliengine

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
Our application transfered in Sept 14

I read hear that they are replying to emails within 3 days.

Did you try send them email?

Is this mean our application will be silent for another 6 months? I am a June applicant.

Ruqayya1979

Star Member
Dec 8, 2016
Ya I'm constantly emailing them. They usually reply with we're trying to process the application as quickly as we possibly can. Two months ago they replied w "your application has been assigned to an agent for review." I honestly don't know what that means? Isn't assigned to an agent from the beginning? Medical passed ...no interview needed ....all documents requested are being reviewed. I had to move back to Canada without my husband because the kids are in school so we've been here for a month and this is getting exhausting because we feel like our family is not together we miss him a lot. I do hope we hear good news....hopefully all of us do. Just to put ur mind at ease....I've read that new applications are being processed quicker than old applications. So I hope you don't wait long. Its going to be a year on November 3 of this year for our application.
Our application transfered in Sept 14

I read hear that they are replying to emails within 3 days.

Did you try send them email?

Is this mean our application will be silent for another 6 months? I am a June applicant.

Aliengine

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
Ya I'm constantly emailing them. They usually reply with we're trying to process the application as quickly as we possibly can. Two months ago they replied w "your application has been assigned to an agent for review." I honestly don't know what that means? Isn't assigned to an agent from the beginning? Medical passed ...no interview needed ....all documents requested are being reviewed. I had to move back to Canada without my husband because the kids are in school so we've been here for a month and this is getting exhausting because we feel like our family is not together we miss him a lot. I do hope we hear good news....hopefully all of us do. Just to put ur mind at ease....I've read that new applications are being processed quicker than old applications. So I hope you don't wait long. Its going to be a year on November 3 of this year for our application.

Hope things will be better.

What I read ( maybe I am wrong ) that background check will be done from a third party. this is what they mean by assigned to agent. Also , if your husband live or travel to different places, this will make it more background check time. in general, this VO is so slow, its our luck! Good luck and please keep us posted.